Free To Go Lesson - Solo
Kristofer Dahl
Jul 29 2007, 01:12 PM
GMC Founder
"Free to go" Lesson - solo

Europe: "Free to go" Lesson - solo

Here is is the solo part of Pavel's "Free to Go" compostion. Notice how Pavel buicld up - saving the faster runs and the high notes for the end of the solo. Apply this kind of thinking to your own soloing!

Oh and don't miss this second occasion to jam "virtually" with Pavel! biggrin.gif

Kris

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
fkalich
Jul 29 2007, 01:31 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Jul 29 2007, 07:12 AM) *
"Free to go" Lesson - solo

Europe: "Free to go" Lesson - solo

Here is is the solo part of Pavel's "Free to Go" compostion. Notice how Pavel buicld up - saving the faster runs and the high notes for the end of the solo. Apply this kind of thinking to your own soloing!

Oh and don't mis sthis econd occasion to jam "virtually" with Pavel! biggrin.gif

Kris

i like the mixing in of the 3-6 note runs, that is the really big thing that I get out of this, a sweet solo, with pop added to it by putting in those little runs, thanks, learned something big here I think.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:24 PM