2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Gmc Virtual Bands Update, anouncements etc..
DeepRoots
Mar 31 2008, 04:14 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Thanks for the update Smells!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
steve25
Mar 31 2008, 06:01 PM
GMC:er
Should be interesting, thanks

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
skennington
Aug 1 2008, 04:09 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Update to the band Crusader Soilder's...... No longer will they be known as CS. They have decided that the name was to weak for there style and have renamed the band Pandemic Death. Judging by there signature, I would expect some pretty hard core stuff coming from these guys! Can't wait!

+Quote Post
Outlaw2112
Aug 1 2008, 04:45 AM
Thanks, bro...

Ive actually been practicing my harmonic minor scale alot, getting ready to start some of our projects soon.. we have one on vacation and when he returns we should start cranking some stuff out...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Aug 4 2008, 09:19 PM
Thanks man, and yes, this will be hard wink.gif

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:55 PM