> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Jeff Lynd's Temple Of Musical Healing
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 23 2012, 01:34 PM
Instructor
Uhh...seems like a lot of pressure sad.gif

Mate, I'm here for ya, just let me know when you are ready or if you need anything else smile.gif

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Jul 24 2012, 04:22 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jul 23 2012, 02:34 PM) *
Uhh...seems like a lot of pressure sad.gif

Mate, I'm here for ya, just let me know when you are ready or if you need anything else smile.gif

Cosmin

ohh Man!

You are so incredible!
Thank' so much!

I hope, the next time I could show you some nice video. wink.gif

Jeff

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jul 25 2012, 07:57 AM
Instructor
Hey man, nothin' to it smile.gif

Let's see the vid biggrin.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Aug 30 2012, 10:58 PM
Hey Cosmin!

It's was a long long time .. but there's two good news smile.gif

This September 19. I'll going to back in my home town and I would like to continue learning again.
I proudly to say: finally I bought a camera biggrin.gif nothing can stop me to use it! (god save everyone wink.gif )

see you!

Jeff

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Aug 31 2012, 07:29 AM
Instructor
Great news mate! Just let me know when you are ready and we can continue!

How's life going otherwise, feeling better? smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Aug 31 2012, 09:31 PM
Thanks for asking!

I feel better! Music always keeps me alive! biggrin.gif

on personal life
I have a strange feeling a little bit, because of we decide to live our life separately our wife, but there's no fight or something like that. This is a best which we can do. I think is OK.
I am full of energy!

work .. it's tricky
Actually we're working on (developing) a world a sensation (not kidding) cloud web applications. When if we're done then I am will feel freed, relaxed and satisfied I swear! smile.gif

huge pressure ..
but with GMC and the music I can handle it!

Thanks again!
Looking forward to continue

Jeff

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 2 2012, 09:00 PM
Instructor
Hey mate! It sounds like you are working on seriously big things there! biggrin.gif

Well, I hope you and your wife will get closer once some time had passed ... not my business here.. but if it helps, I'm a good listener.

Anyway, you wanted to show me a video, if I remember correctly?

smile.gif

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Sep 2 2012, 10:00 PM
Man, you helped me a lot! I swear! happy.gif

anyway,
I will record how I playing it's true, but it's take few week's (as soon as it possible) because I did not practice a minute.

When I came back, on this weekend will waiting for me, such a big challenge like to run a half Marathon smile.gif
(You know it's important for my health because if I can do this I can do everything... I am crazy but I like it biggrin.gif )

Next time when I posting something I would like to put here my first (hopefully not last smile.gif ) video If I remember correctly Open chords from Bear Rose.

see you Cosmin!

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Sep 3 2012, 07:14 AM
Instructor
I'm honored to have been able to! Alright! Seems fair enough to allow you to catch up with the practice wink.gif

Tell me, what else will you be wanting to work on - maybe we could look at another Bear Rose lesson while you perfect the one you will shoot?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Mar 11 2013, 09:16 AM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Sep 3 2012, 08:14 AM) *
I'm honored to have been able to! Alright! Seems fair enough to allow you to catch up with the practice wink.gif

Tell me, what else will you be wanting to work on - maybe we could look at another Bear Rose lesson while you perfect the one you will shoot?

Cosmin

Good morning Sir!

My travel of music's soon starting again.
I hope finally we can start a new lessons with your Teaching!

How could we start it?

Jeff

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 11 2013, 10:00 AM
Instructor
Hey man!! Welcome back! My suggestion would be picking up things where we left - and Bear Rose's Beginner Series have a lot of helpful things to lay a great base for - do we have a deal? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Mar 11 2013, 12:46 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 11 2013, 11:00 AM) *
Hey man!! Welcome back! My suggestion would be picking up things where we left - and Bear Rose's Beginner Series have a lot of helpful things to lay a great base for - do we have a deal? smile.gif

Yes, would be great.
So it's my turn to record it and show it here?

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 11 2013, 12:53 PM
Instructor
Well, which one was the last you worked on, because if I remember correctly, you had to post a recording indeed smile.gif

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Mar 11 2013, 01:02 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 11 2013, 01:53 PM) *
Well, which one was the last you worked on, because if I remember correctly, you had to post a recording indeed smile.gif

Yep, that is a right answer biggrin.gif
I Should to post it, but first things first .. let's go and record it. rolleyes.gif
(this lesson)

Jeff

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 11 2013, 01:45 PM
Instructor
Exactly smile.gif Let me know when you are ready, ok?

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Mar 24 2013, 09:20 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 11 2013, 02:45 PM) *
Exactly smile.gif Let me know when you are ready, ok?

Hi Cosmin!

I'm ready, I guess .. smile.gif
(but I have no any experiences how the record it)

I mean, I tried on this week a couple times to recording,but there's a video and audio trouble.
I watched a video what you recommended for me, but something got wrong.
My cam had no usable microphone. (so quite) I tried to use sound card with VOX ToneLab EX with USB to record it what I playing, but only the video was recorded, no sound. Only one time (when I did something) recorded video and very quite guitar sound, but without backing track.

I' keep trying it... blink.gif
My be I should to reinstall my the pc.

Bye
Jeff

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 25 2013, 09:05 AM
Instructor
Hey there man!

Listen, my advice would be the following:

- Before re-installing your PC, have you checked if all the settings in the soundboard are ok?
- Try and re-install your PC and then see if doing what you did will work out - if not, tell me what sort of software do you use to record your sound?
- You can also record the sound only and send me an audio track until you figure out what is going on there smile.gif

What do you think?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Mar 25 2013, 09:20 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 25 2013, 10:05 AM) *
Hey there man!

Listen, my advice would be the following:

- Before re-installing your PC, have you checked if all the settings in the soundboard are ok?
- Try and re-install your PC and then see if doing what you did will work out - if not, tell me what sort of software do you use to record your sound?
- You can also record the sound only and send me an audio track until you figure out what is going on there smile.gif

What do you think?

Cosmin

Hi Cosmin Sensei! rolleyes.gif

I'm currently would like to use "REAPER" (trial version).
The last option absolutely sounds good for me. biggrin.gif A couple of days and an Easter comes, so I' recording sound only. (actually, I wouldn't like to reinstall my PC,but if this is the only solution, have no choice)

Thanks for your patience and advice!

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 26 2013, 10:16 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Jeff Lynd @ Mar 25 2013, 08:20 PM) *
Hi Cosmin Sensei! rolleyes.gif

I'm currently would like to use "REAPER" (trial version).
The last option absolutely sounds good for me. biggrin.gif A couple of days and an Easter comes, so I' recording sound only. (actually, I wouldn't like to reinstall my PC,but if this is the only solution, have no choice)

Thanks for your patience and advice!

Anytime mate! Listen, I don't know if re-installing is necessary - but in the mean time, record audio only and try to see what's what with the settings for the recording - if you can use the Reaper it means you can record sound right?

If you can, just start the video cam as well and see what happens biggrin.gif Or you have tried that already?

Cosmin

+Quote Post
Jeff Lynd
Mar 27 2013, 07:20 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 26 2013, 11:16 AM) *
Anytime mate! Listen, I don't know if re-installing is necessary - but in the mean time, record audio only and try to see what's what with the settings for the recording - if you can use the Reaper it means you can record sound right?

If you can, just start the video cam as well and see what happens biggrin.gif Or you have tried that already?

Cosmin

I have bad and good news smile.gif
Entirely sure I'll reinstalling that "pc box" because it's only working if rebooting my pc twice ...
and Yes, I tried already and seems to be everything is right biggrin.gif but, wait a minute, How did you know it? tongue.gif

Bye and
I hope it, the spring soon comes, because this winter drive me crazy!

--------------------
All the best!
Jeff

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:05 PM