wibbers
Oct 18 2009, 09:46 PM
GMC:er
Hi all, Im having log in problems.. I can log into the forum just fine but when i want to watch a video lesson it asks me my user name and password, i enter it and it just keep popping back up. I am 100% entering the correct password each time. sometimes it lets me watchg the video but most the time it dosnt. please help! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 4)
skennington
Oct 18 2009, 09:59 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Hi Wibbers, please contact Maria and she will get it sorted for you.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p?showuser=1667

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 18 2009, 10:02 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
I have a faint memory of seeing this before in the forum. Could be your browser being Firefox or something.
Let's see if someone recalls the solutions.

+Quote Post
wibbers
Oct 18 2009, 10:06 PM
GMC:er
yep im using firefox. Cheers il caontact her now. smile.gif

+Quote Post
skennington
Oct 18 2009, 10:07 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Try entering your full email address as username then password and see if that helps.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:12 PM