Playstation 3 Problem, ...brand new and won't read the disc
rokchik
Dec 30 2007, 07:44 PM
The Dark Canuck
Hi everybody smile.gif

I bought my boyfriend an 80GB PS3 for Christmas and I am really really ticked off at the moment because the darn thing is not working and he's only had it for 5 days mad.gif He was playing Assassins Creed when the game froze up on him. Now the console will not read that disc or any other disc we put in. (PS3 game or DVD) We have defaulted the settings, updated the firmware, cleaned the disc and the system, and everything else Sony tells you to do but still does not work. I was just wondering if anyone else here has had the same issue and what they did? Or if you've heard about this happening to someone else.

My biggest problem (other then the system crapping out on me) is I didn't purchase locally so I'll have to ship back to retailer. This will be done if need be but hoping there is another solution unsure.gif

rok

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 3)
Soul_Decision
Dec 30 2007, 08:02 PM
GMC:er
Yeah.... I would send it back because you'll probably have the same problem later on.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 31 2007, 03:27 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
It had a problem similar to XBOX, A certain number are defected, send it back to SONY And they should replace it free of charge!

+Quote Post
rokchik
Dec 31 2007, 06:10 PM
The Dark Canuck
Thanks guys. I was talking to the retailer I bought it from this morning and they are going to exchange the console for me. Just a real tick off though since I have to mail it out and then wait for them to mail a new one back, plus I finally recieved Guitar Hero III this morning and now have nothing to play it on sad.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 03:38 PM