Vocals!?, hmm...
Noodles
May 5 2008, 11:51 PM
GMC:er
So, my band's singer left recently. and I am now stuck with the lead vocal position as well as keyboard and guitar.

I now have no means of amplifying my voice, my bassists voice, and my keyboard.
I need to go out and buy a P.A. or multichannel keyboard amp to run vocals through primarily.

I have no clue what type of amp would best suit my needs. I'm looking at a 500-800$ budget. My band plays mainly Ska, Rock, and Indie, so I need an amp that's loud and clear sounding. I'm looking at a Roland KC-550 right now. Something fairly portable would be prefered. We play mainly smaller gigs, but we like to sound real full and loud.

Can anyone help me out or give me any buying tips. I'd really apreciate it, Thanks. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
May 6 2008, 11:21 PM
Instructor
You play keyboard, guitar AND sing at the same time? unsure.gif

Well for an amp I would recommend maybe Hartke KM200. It looks portable and my guess it's not too pricey.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 11:16 AM