Scales for soloing, Need some help..
erik
Jan 6 2007, 04:08 PM
GMC:er
I'm getting kind of bored by the "same 'ol" pentatonics, and would like to learn some new scales..
The diatonic minor scale in E is the same as pentatonic minor in C# right? is there a special way to use both these scales together? And how do I use arpeggios? I couldnt find arpeggios under scales at chordsandscales.co.uk, so im guessing they are called something else? Or maybe they arent defined as a scale at all?

And where is the flat fift? is it (in e minor pentatonic) the b flat and e flat?

Please tell me wich scales I should use to play soloes (metal..) and if it got a nickname, please tell me the "real name" so I can find it on a guitar scale generator smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- erik   Scales for soloing   Jan 6 2007, 04:08 PM
- - Stålkonsum   QUOTE (erik @ Jan 6 2007, 04:08 PM) I...   Jan 12 2007, 07:58 AM
- - [email protected]   [quote name='erik' date='Jan 6 2007, 1...   Jan 12 2007, 09:29 PM
- - Zee Deveel   It's so easy to get stuck in the pentatonic, I...   Jan 24 2007, 10:38 PM
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:14 AM