"man Cave" Or "home Studio"?
Todd Simpson
Apr 13 2022, 01:00 AM
GMC:er
Anyone here have a man cave or lady cave that they have converted into a home studio? Or do you have both?

I used to have a "retro man cave" that featured a Laser Disc Player, a VHS deck, and an old style standard definition projection TV. The reason being that Laser Disc/VHS are standard definition and look terrible when blown up on a HDTV set. So folks who dig retro viewing experiences sometimes have to keep an old tv just for that purpose and perhaps to play very ancient console games that are also not HD. I had a large vhs collection and laser disc collection that I'd been building for years even after going digital and switching to streaming.

It's along the same lines have have an old style record player in an age of digital music.

Anyone else have a retro cave? Here is a pic of mine before I donated most of it to CHAMPION VIDEO (the guy who built a blockbuster video in his basement)
Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Apr 13 2022, 01:02 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 31st May 2024 - 09:37 PM