Improvising
AdamB
Jul 9 2009, 11:55 AM
GMC:er
I've added an imporvising section to my practice, as I suck at it, hehe. I'm trying to improv in C major and C minor, so I need a couple of backings that I can use these scales to. I found a few on the web that I'm using, but there so, well, lame.

Anyone have a good backing or two in those keys that I could grab? Just want something simple that I can play to over and over.

Cheers,
-Adam

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
AdamB
Jul 9 2009, 12:35 PM
GMC:er
That's pretty cool. Problem is though that I don't have a computer at home, so when I practice it has to be wav/mp3 that I can download onto my MP3 player at work...

-Adam

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- AdamB   Improvising   Jul 9 2009, 11:55 AM
- - Matt23   Try this. http://www.jamstudio.com/Studio/index.ht...   Jul 9 2009, 12:13 PM
- - superize   QUOTE (AdamB @ Jul 9 2009, 01:35 PM) That...   Jul 9 2009, 08:47 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 07:11 AM