15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15  
How Have You Improved In The Last Week?
Bluesberry
Feb 9 2010, 09:35 PM
Learning Roadie
I have learned the first three parts of Lian's Viking folk metal concepts series. There's got to be something I have gained from this. biggrin.gif

Personally, I think I have trained too little during the last five days - I've only spent an hour or so every day with the guitar. And half a year ago it felt like such a long time... now it feels like I'm slacking off.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
intemperateContr...
Feb 9 2010, 10:11 PM
Learning Tone Master
A Word from Our Sponsor:

I learned how to efficiently clean the dust off on the head and around the pickups
beneath my guitar strings without removing the strings. Brace yourselves for the
answer to maintaining a cleaner & shinier guitar without the hassle of changing
strings. Use Neo-Metal brand Q-tips for cleaner ears so you can really hear the
sound, and for a cleaner Axe all around. Remember, if your Axe is dirty, so are
your ears and your sound. So get a new box of Neo-Metal brand Q-Tips today - just
look for the tips with the black sticks! Now available at most of your local stores.
This concludes this special news break, and now back to normal programming. tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
loundzilla
Feb 9 2010, 10:40 PM
GMC:er
In the last 3 weeks I've learned the E, A, D and C shapes ( in that order ) Of the CAGED system across the fret board, I've learnt the barre chords across the bottom 3 strings including major minor and dominant seventh, I've learned the notes across the bottom three strings and how to find the next octave of a note (2 down, 2 across), I've learned how to tune the guitar by ear using the 5th fret and I've learnt a better way to restring my guitar! All on all it's been a fantastic month! The time and effort is really paying off!

Zilla.

--------------------
When I look in the mirror I see a face-melting guitar shredder.... maybe my mirror tells the future?
Download the GMC Guitar Theory Grimoire Here!

Guitars
Ibanez RGA42 (EMG 81/85 pickups)
Takemine G series electro acoustic

Equipment
Line 6 spider 3 75 amp
Line 6 POD studio UX2

+Quote Post
Bjaron
Feb 9 2010, 10:55 PM
I've noticed that i get more relaxed with my left hand and my picking is much better.
I've learnd much melodic stuff last week and try to get more accuracy with my left hand.

But i've also noticed that i'm getting so much better as i learn lessons here smile.gif

--------------------
Rock my house :)

+Quote Post
superize
Feb 9 2010, 11:43 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
I feel my speed has increased in both sweeping and AP

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
djohnneay
Feb 10 2010, 08:35 PM
My left hand (fretting hand) pinky and ringfinger have improved somewhat, by killing them with exercises. They are actually almost usable, after a long time of 3-finger playing. I started right hand 4-finger tapping, and with that 8-finger tapping. It's still really hard, but I feel I'm getting calluses on my right hand. Last but not least I learned the first 4 licks of the Smoke on the Water solo and the first 2 licks of the Beat it solo. I noticed that with this, my improvising has also improved smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

15 Pages V  « < 13 14 15
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 06:29 PM