Fading Away, A song of mine
Pizzoaro
Mar 2 2009, 11:52 PM
GMC:er
Hey gmc!

This is an unmixed recording so please dont comment sound.
Solo is impro. Dont comment it tongue.gif
But i would really like to hear what u think of the song, and my singing!
Im singin Both choir stuff and Main vocals in the chorus smile.gif

Well here is it:

Attached File  Fading_Away.mp3 ( 4.42MB ) Number of downloads: 295

Enjoy!

-Lars

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Mar 3 2009, 12:10 AM
Experienced Rock Star
You suck! xD

Lovely, yeah would really prefer to listen to it with better sound smile.gif so Do the best version you can soon.
It really sounds lovely and compared to the previous 1337 material I've seen, it's a bit different, although already said that you've adopted a style and everything I heard can easily be considered 1337. The vocals are just great man, would never say you had that type of voice, compared to the voice in Disorder I feel your voice really matured alot since than, which is great. To bad the sound is a bit to strong making noise tongue.gif...Really want to see the best version you can do...Also you still have that problem with switching from a distortion moment to a clean moment as I have seen in Disorder. Also see your love for not ending on root noets, leaving suspense to enter new explosions, which is also a thing I love. The Solo isn't something I'm used to hear from you, but since it's improvised, it's acceptable tongue.gif. The lyrics look good, some parts I didn't understand the words clearly btw, but the verse is beautiful and, as I said, it reminds me a bit of 3 doors down.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
Sircraigery
Mar 3 2009, 04:22 AM
Your tone on the solo is cool. But for the other dirty stuff, I'd either take the guitar volume down, or back off the gain a bit (enough for the taboo subject hehe).

It was a cool song man, your voice is good.

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez Prestige RG2610E [BKP Cold Sweat]
Ibanez Prestige RG2550E [Carbon Fiber Plastics]
Ibanez Roadstar II RS-135 [Stock]
Quest Acoustic [Stock]

Effects:
Electro-Harmonix Metal Muff
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Boss DR-3 Dr. Rhythym

Amp:
Marshall JCM2000 DSL 401

'Only the dead have seen the end of the war.' - Plato

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Mar 3 2009, 01:10 PM
Thx Guys! biggrin.gif

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

Check out pictures of my band here ---> Bandpictures! Remember to leave a comment!

+Quote Post
Piotr Kaczor
Mar 3 2009, 01:33 PM
Instructor
Man! This song is really cool!! You must mix this take immediately. Nice solo, full of emotions!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Mar 3 2009, 02:18 PM
Instructor
I dig this man!
The song structure works really good and the theme is quite catchy.
One thing for the song structure that you might want to consider is to have a shorter intro and get into the verse a bit earlier.
That will probably help your track have a quicker impact on the listener (sadly a lot of people are impatient and will skip the song if intro is too long).

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com

+Quote Post
Pizzoaro
Mar 3 2009, 04:06 PM
Wow guys Thank u so much!!
Well if i mixed it, it wouldnt be a lot better xD
I suck at mixing and stuff tongue.gif
If anyone wants I can post the Guitar Pro Tab smile.gif

--------------------
"Never give up!"

My Youtube

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Mar 5 2009, 05:55 PM
Instructor
I definetly think your definetly on to something here! I'm sure this will be a great track when polished and recorded properly.
The singing sounds ok, but it's dragged down a bit by low quality recording.

I know you dont want any sound-comments, but i cant help myself.. hope thats ok smile.gif
But.. roll back quite alot of the gain and on the rhythm guitars, and you've got a really great usable sound. It's a way to dominating as it is now.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:08 AM