fusing 2 guitars together for a MAB style double guitar?
DanielM
Nov 20 2006, 10:20 PM
GMC:er
i've restrung an old encore guitar upside-down as i have decided i want to learn to play left handed as well as right (what can i say watching MAB does that to you). im naturally left handed but i was taught right handed so who knows maybe training my hands the other way wont take that long.

anyway i've looked for a replica of his infamous double guitar all over the internet but i've had no such luck. (if anyone knows where one can be found please post). so i've had an idea. i was thinking of buying a left handed version of any guitar i already own and then attaching two together at the ends.

does anyone know how hard this could be? please post your thoughts on the idea.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 21 2006, 08:21 AM
GMC Founder
To pull that of live with advanced techniques would be extremely hard.

Here is something a bit easier: record a solo the normal way - don't waste your practicing time on techniques that serve no other prupose that to look cool. Once you have recorded a flashy solo you can play back to it using your toes if you want to - you will fool everybody....maybe blink.gif biggrin.gif

Good luck! /Kris

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Liam
Nov 23 2006, 10:49 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-DoFY1jsOo

laugh.gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XLlCnHPnFI

This post has been edited by Liam: Nov 23 2006, 10:52 AM

+Quote Post
InstruMental Cas...
Nov 23 2006, 10:49 PM
NIIIIIIIITRO!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:23 AM