> Rules

Here is where the magic happens: the REC board turns bedroom guitarists into real pros. Remember - it doesn't matter if you fail or pass, as long as you keep posting REC takes you will progress.

The entries will be graded by a number of instructors. After grading, members will be accredited with the appropriate points if they pass, and adjustments will be made to their REC level.
Passing grade is 6 or higher.

* Submit your REC take!
* More info
* Score board
* Recording tutorial

And Another Neoclassical Solo For Beginners, Lesson By Emir Hot
Grade
Neoclassical Solo For Beginners
1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
3 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
4 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
5 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
6 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
7 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
8 [ 3 ] ** [75.00%]
9 [ 1 ] ** [25.00%]
10 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
Total Votes: 4

Fiste
Feb 7 2010, 04:13 AM
Learning Roadie
First post ever on GMC - I think. Been lurking long, long time... Bought the original Quick-Start Course DVD from the freelicks.net site many many moons ago...

Definitely first REC post. Been playing for long long time - but not too seriously. Now that I hit 40 I decided I'd try my hand at trying to actually trying get good...

Here's the link to the lesson: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/neocla..._for_beginners/

Equipment:
Jamvox
JS1000BP

First video to do as well.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by skennington: Feb 16 2010, 01:23 AM

--------------------
Guitars: Ibanez JS1000BP- PRS 20th Ann. Standard 24 - EBMM Petrucci w/Piezo - ESP LTD EC-1000
Gear: Line6-SpiderIV 120 - Jamvox
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Lian Gerbino
Feb 8 2010, 07:03 PM
Instructor
well done man, it's close to perfect. timing could be better, there are some notes out of it. bends are ok, but more confidence while bending will help you to develop a solid sound. anyway, this was a great take! smile.gif keep on practising!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Feb 9 2010, 03:01 AM
Instructor
All perfect notes but the execution could be much stronger and more precise. You need to work on vibrato. It's very inconsistent and weak. You should be vibrating in tempo. In this case in 8th notes feel. The rest was pretty good.

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Feb 9 2010, 05:05 PM
Instructor
Its a very nice take, vibrato cuold be better, the original lessons uses lot of eights on it.
Most iportant, you should note that not all notes are equally important and pay more attention of how each ohrase is organized so yo can assign the dynamics, for example in an long ascending scale we have some "target" note, so usually dynamics go up building tension and then go down when releasing on target note. Strong notes on second beat should be marked, etc. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Feb 10 2010, 03:08 AM
Instructor
It is very good. I think you have precision and fluidness, and timing is great too. You seem to lack good vibrato control, and bend need some work too.

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
skennington
Feb 11 2010, 03:16 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
8.25 on this lesson man, (pass)

+Quote Post

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:02 PM