Twisted Ice Cream Collab Mix :), Sensible Jones, Piotr Kaczor, DeGroot, Darius Wave
Darius Wave
Aug 3 2013, 05:58 PM
Instructor
The mix is available here:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...=20#entry653342

enjoy smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Aug 3 2013, 06:14 PM
GMC:er
Great playing from a great bunch of players biggrin.gif Amazingly executed, congratulations!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 3 2013, 06:45 PM
Instructor
Thank You! I think it went pretty nice smile.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Aug 3 2013, 07:03 PM
Learning Tone Master

Very cool mix!!! I really enjoyed to hear it smile.gif Congrats to all your team smile.gif

+Quote Post
Nava
Aug 3 2013, 08:05 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Oh, this is so great biggrin.gif
I really enjoyed every second of it!

Great played all of you, I'm amazed of the atmosphere around it!! Well done wink.gif

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 3 2013, 09:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nava @ Aug 3 2013, 07:05 PM) *
Oh, this is so great biggrin.gif
I really enjoyed every second of it!

Great played all of you, I'm amazed of the atmosphere around it!! Well done wink.gif

I woulde be very happy to see You Nava at my next collab smile.gif I hope You could find some time to participate smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Aug 3 2013, 11:59 PM
I really enjoy it when I hear different colors in a song, harmonic or melodic such approach to me if done with love is always a winner. The only thing I thought was after I listened is I wished the song was longer so I could enjoy the first listening even more biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 4 2013, 12:42 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mertay @ Aug 3 2013, 10:59 PM) *
I really enjoy it when I hear different colors in a song, harmonic or melodic such approach to me if done with love is always a winner. The only thing I thought was after I listened is I wished the song was longer so I could enjoy the first listening even more biggrin.gif

Thank You for Your kind words! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Aug 4 2013, 01:26 PM
Wow...well done...That was pretty awesome...TALENT! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 4 2013, 03:47 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Aug 4 2013, 12:26 PM) *
Wow...well done...That was pretty awesome...TALENT! biggrin.gif

Thanx! smile.gif BTW...nice new avatar he he biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Nava
Aug 4 2013, 07:57 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Aug 3 2013, 09:13 PM) *
I woulde be very happy to see You Nava at my next collab smile.gif I hope You could find some time to participate smile.gif

Yes, I hope so!
If I am satisfied with my own take, I'm in wink.gif

--------------------
If it sounds good, it IS good! And if you think its good then there is gonna be someone else in the world that thinks its good:)Wise words from former instructor Marcus Lavendell.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Aug 4 2013, 08:21 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Nava @ Aug 4 2013, 06:57 PM) *
Yes, I hope so!
If I am satisfied with my own take, I'm in wink.gif

That's awesome! I'll try to make very versatile collab this month - Some rock ballad maybe so everyone will enjoy to improvise over it smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:31 AM