2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Games That Frustrate You The Most !
Nihilist1
Oct 7 2012, 08:49 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Castlevania Haunted Castle. That game is ridiculously hard. So hard I haven't even beaten it yet. It makes me that angry. Quite a feat.

The Castlevania series has my favourite videogame music, though. Other than the one man band Metroid Metal, I would say that it has the best remixes as well.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

All the elders have fallen down...

Heal her now...

Grandfather elk
Turned to me
And spoke:

Light the fire deep inside.
Light the fires!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nether
Oct 7 2012, 12:09 PM
GMC:er
Back in the day games where much harder than now. There was a game called Abu Simbel that was absurdly hard to play. It demanded the most precise movements i have ever seen in a game. As a matter of fact i never passed the first screen tongue.gif

Actually, i'm still incapable of passing the first screen, ARGGGGHHHHH!!!

Abu Simbel Profanation

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Nether: Oct 7 2012, 12:28 PM

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Oct 7 2012, 01:26 PM
Tone Seeker
Splinter Cell games are difficult. Tried few of them but really can't enjoy them.
Also almost all the nes games are hard beacuse lack of saving. You die - you start from the beginning.

New games have these hint systems and even they show where to go if you wander around too much rolleyes.gif
But choose right skill level you can't go wrong with them. Professional ph34r.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Oct 3 2012, 02:10 AM) *
Zelda, 'The Ocarina of Time' and 'Majora's Mask'!!!
I've just got an N64 Emulator program and am going to play them again just to see if they really were that difficult or whether I am just really bad a video games!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

When you beat few Zelda games you understand them better. But mostly it's "beat dungeon - get an item and go to next dungeon" But going thru side quests and just wandering around talking people is also fun. Forget Majora Mask it's really difficult if you don't know where to go because of the limited time.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 09:55 PM