Chat Fix
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 4 2009, 02:48 PM
GMC Founder
Those of you who have had problems typing in the chat can give it another attempt - as we think we have found (and fixed) the problem:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/chat

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
jafomatic
Dec 4 2009, 03:02 PM
GMC:er
This fix just freshly broke the chat for me. No text-entry exists. Gonna clear cookies and see if that fixes it.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
mattias_farm
Dec 4 2009, 03:16 PM
Yes due to this fix users members that were already logged in might haveto logout and login (should clear related cookies) to get their cookies set correct.

Please report if this doesn't solve the chat-problem issue for you.

--------------------
---------------------------------------------------------
Mattias, assisting developer of Guitarmasterclass.net

+Quote Post
jafomatic
Dec 4 2009, 03:21 PM
I cleared cookies selectively that were listed under GMC but started with the pattern ac* and that worked right away; didn't have to login again, just reloaded chat.

--------------------
::jafomatic

http://jafomatic.net/tunes/ <-- Here lies the master collection of my collaboration and other improvisation recordings.

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 12 2009, 12:00 PM
Learning Roadie
It didn´t solve my issue =( i still get i white screen when tryng to acsses GMC Chat

+Quote Post
ruben_mcn
Dec 15 2009, 12:29 AM
Learning Roadie
Hi Kris.. i still can´t see anything when i go to the chat but for instance when there is a live chat i can see/hear the live chat window but i can´t see anhyting else. (plz see the pic its a print screen ) i´m using internet explorer (don´t know if that is relevant )

[attachment=19512:chat_problem.jpg]

This post has been edited by ruben_mcn: Dec 15 2009, 12:31 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:22 AM