2 Pages V  < 1 2  
I Miss Pavel !, Do you also miss him ?
chmilew
Jul 10 2008, 02:45 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Nighthawk @ Jul 10 2008, 03:40 PM) *
Looking at his guitar skills and considering that he is one year younger than me...DAMN WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING WITH MY LIFE??? laugh.gif

laugh.gif He's one month younger than me, so I wonder the same thing biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Jul 10 2008, 02:50 PM
QUOTE (chmilew @ Jul 10 2008, 03:45 PM) *
laugh.gif He's one month younger than me, so I wonder the same thing biggrin.gif

Yeah...let's fall in a great depression together !! tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jul 10 2008, 02:51 PM
There are many guitarists better than Pavel at his age and younger. Unfortunately most people don't have that amount of time to give to practice.

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Rated Htr
Jul 10 2008, 02:54 PM
Experienced Rock Star
Let's not start to talk about being better when you're young, because Kris told you it's never to late to learn how to play guitar, it just depends on how you learn it and how much time you give to it smile.gif

--------------------
Currently Practicing

Rhythm: Finnish Power Metal III: Nightwish
Legato: Ben's Land Of Legato
Alternate Picking: Alternate Picking Workout #5
Chords: Chord Melody Technique

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Jul 10 2008, 02:55 PM
QUOTE (Rated Htr @ Jul 10 2008, 02:54 PM) *
Let's not start to talk about being better when you're young, because Kris told you it's never to late to learn how to play guitar, it just depends on how you learn it and how much time you give to it smile.gif

Although I'm past it at 24 biggrin.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:26 AM