3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Signups - Gmc Mentored Training Program (mtp), Pilot Signup
Praetorian
Aug 26 2008, 02:56 PM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Wow. I was going to throw my hat in the ring for this...but the beginner videos everyone is posting are all WAY better than I am! Is there a catagory for someone worse than a beginner?! lol huh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Praetorian: Aug 26 2008, 02:57 PM

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Aug 26 2008, 03:00 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Update! I found out recently, that when I setup a metronome to play Two Princess, I move my foot on the beat. If I keep playing without hearing the metronomen, then when I stop I'm very much out of the beat. Know what I mean?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
bubbalicious
Aug 26 2008, 03:49 PM
GMC:er
i am gonna do it and i can record later is that ok

--------------------
my gear;

guitars:epiphone x-ploror
epiphone sg special (hopeing to remake it)
caliber strat copie
oakman acoustic
amps:mega 15 watt(crap)
line 6 spider 2 30 watt
pedals:zoom pedal board
line6 fx switcher
recording:line 6 toneport gx

check out my practice agenda

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 26 2008, 03:55 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Aug 26 2008, 03:56 PM) *
Wow. I was going to throw my hat in the ring for this...but the beginner videos everyone is posting are all WAY better than I am! Is there a catagory for someone worse than a beginner?! lol huh.gif

Yes, that is the category we want to give highest priority for the mtp program (let's call it absolute beginners for now) - unfortunately these people aren't very eager to upload videos.

So...what are you waiting for?! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Aug 26 2008, 03:57 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Aug 26 2008, 10:55 AM) *
Yes, that is the category we want to give highest priority for the mtp program (let's call it absolute beginners for now) - unfortunately these people aren't very eager to upload videos.

So...what are you waiting for?! smile.gif

Ok then! I'll do one tonight after the kids are in bed. I am warning you now though...don't expect too much! tongue.gif

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
Siggum
Aug 26 2008, 03:58 PM
QUOTE (Praetorian @ Aug 26 2008, 04:57 PM) *
Ok then! I'll do one tonight after the kids are in bed. I am warning you now though...don't expect too much! tongue.gif

Thats ok man, its the whole reason we are here... to learn and get better smile.gif

--------------------

It dont mean a thing if it aint got that swing

+Quote Post
bubbalicious
Aug 26 2008, 05:35 PM
here is mine biggrin.gif hope it is good enough

Attached File(s)
Attached File  mentor.wmv ( 4.05MB ) Number of downloads: 268

--------------------
my gear;

guitars:epiphone x-ploror
epiphone sg special (hopeing to remake it)
caliber strat copie
oakman acoustic
amps:mega 15 watt(crap)
line 6 spider 2 30 watt
pedals:zoom pedal board
line6 fx switcher
recording:line 6 toneport gx

check out my practice agenda

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Aug 27 2008, 02:32 AM
Ok Kris and Andrew...here is my video! Now, remember I am a BEGINNER!!! tongue.gif I start out by playing a little of the Top Gun Anthem. Simple, and fun to play! Then I play most of Ivan's Beginner Blues solo lesson. I am still working on the very last part. I left all the mistakes in, and didn't record my cleanest version. Instead, I put on the most "average" version I played that shows what my actual level is at.

I am interested in the mentor program because up until now I have mostly been having "fun" when I played. What I mean is, I would find a lesson that sounded cool, and try to learn it...without really understanding why the notes went together. Now, I would like to get serious and start learning a lot of theory as well as technique. I want to understand arpeggios...phrasing...boxes...etc. Not just be able to play them cleanly, but to know why I am playing them!

I am interested in playing all types of music, but tend to favor metal and DEFINITELY the blues!! I am able to practice between 1 hour and 2 hours each night.

Thanks for this opportunity and even if I am not selected, I appreciate the consideration!

Attached File  GMC_Take_2.wmv ( 5.1MB ) Number of downloads: 247

--------------------
Ben

Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
big harry
Aug 27 2008, 07:40 PM
Learning Roadie - CHALLENGE STAR!
hi again

maybe its too late but i also added a vid to my post, hope you will see it wink.gif

keep on rocking guys
Harry

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Aug 28 2008, 03:31 PM
GMC Founder
This thread is now closed for mentoree applications! Andrew and I will have a discussion about this and then get back with more info! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th May 2024 - 09:17 AM