2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Disney Characters :d
mroberts70
Jan 14 2013, 07:29 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 14 2013, 12:45 PM) *
Ha, the pirate look is pretty cool!
I think you should wear it for the next video collab. I can't be the only one who wears crazy stuff now and then in these collabs! I'm counting on you!! biggrin.gif

Plus I'm not sure we are ready for you to dress up in Disney drag for a collab.... however there is a certain instructor who likes to use pink curtains during his V-Chat.... Ehh, who cares go for it... at this rate we won't notice, we've been desensitized by the V-Chat!

laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 14 2013, 07:40 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Jan 14 2013, 07:29 PM) *
Plus I'm not sure we are ready for you to dress up in Disney drag for a collab.... however there is a certain instructor who likes to use pink curtains during his V-Chat.... Ehh, who cares go for it... at this rate we won't notice, we've been desensitized by the V-Chat!

laugh.gif

I see you are traumatized by these curtains laugh.gif

I'll dress up as a Disney Princess when you guys least expect it cool.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 14 2013, 07:46 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 14 2013, 01:40 PM) *
I see you are traumatized by these curtains laugh.gif

I'll dress up as a Disney Princess when you guys least expect it cool.gif

AHHHH... I CAN'T GET THOSE BLOODY CURTAINS OUTTA MY HEAD!!!

Join Gab's Mafia or it'll be curtains for you!!! BLEH... IT WON'T STOP!! laugh.gif

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 14 2013, 07:57 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Well, we could have guessed it...someone had to provide a substitute for Ben's pink cup.
There has to be something pink in one video chat each week.
Who knows...this week it might be Cosmin's hair?

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 14 2013, 08:10 PM
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 14 2013, 01:57 PM) *
Well, we could have guessed it...someone had to provide a substitute for Ben's pink cup.

LOL, wonder if he'll go for that? That'd be classic... biggrin.gif

Now that I think of it.... if we were ready for a v-chat and the camera came on and Pink herself was sitting there....

... on Gabs lap.

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 14 2013, 08:44 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 14 2013, 06:57 PM) *

Hey, were you in that video chat when I mistook Cosmin's leg for a pink armchair ? biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
mroberts70
Jan 14 2013, 08:49 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jan 14 2013, 02:44 PM) *
Hey, were you in that video chat when I mistook Cosmin's leg for a pink armchair ? biggrin.gif

ROFL!!

--------------------
Air Guitar Instructor

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 15 2013, 09:06 AM
Instructor
I do remember that laugh.gif But no pink hair and no pink armchair here biggrin.gif Although, that idea with the pirate collab - that's a very good one! So, Justin Bieber Collab and then Pirate Collab biggrin.gif Let's write these down...

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 15 2013, 10:26 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
awesome Cosmin!
Listen to Alestorm for inspiration biggrin.gif

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Grace
Jan 16 2013, 05:49 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 14 2013, 08:17 AM) *
Hehe! Looks like you had loads of fun smile.gif I can't remember when I was in an amusement park last time ... laugh.gif

We did have loads of fun you must go to one of these parks soon!!

QUOTE (mroberts70 @ Jan 14 2013, 02:44 PM) *
Actually, (and not meant as in disbelief) but... actually very impressive Belle. Typically you see a lot of the costumes that look the part, but rarely the wearer of said costume looks the part so much... down to the Belle styled hair. smile.gif

Yes, I am in fact an authority on Disney Princesses as I have a 9 year old daughter. How could I possibly watch the same lot of movies over and over and not recognize authenticity?

I forgot that Disney did make a rockstar princess.... Cinderella and her wicked "Night Songs". Haven't see her much since the 80's though. huh.gif however, I did hear that she ain't "Nobody's Fool".

These Disney/hair metal songs are awful.... stop it! biggrin.gif

Hahaha well thank you! Unfortunately we didn't have time to look for real costumes so we used random things we had at home lol but it was still fun!

QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Jan 14 2013, 05:45 PM) *
Ha, the pirate look is pretty cool!
I think you should wear it for the next video collab. I can't be the only one who wears crazy stuff now and then in these collabs! I'm counting on you!! biggrin.gif

You be Jack Sparrow and I be Miss Swan laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

--------------------
BRUUUUUTAL GRIM DEATH NINJA OF THE FROZEN NORTH!!!!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 16 2013, 07:06 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Grace @ Jan 16 2013, 05:49 PM) *
You be Jack Sparrow and I be Miss Swan laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Deal!!

--------------------
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Grace
Jan 26 2013, 05:06 AM
Ok ok so I was going through some old pictures and guess what I found... proof that Belle has always been my favorite Princess!! rolleyes.gif Go ahead and laugh... laugh.gif

Then and now...
Attached Image Attached Image

laugh.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 26 2013, 12:09 PM
Instructor
Well, I always thought that the Beast is way cooler than the prince he turns into laugh.gif It's like shaving Wolverine and providing him with good manners laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Grace
Jan 26 2013, 08:07 PM
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 26 2013, 11:09 AM) *
Well, I always thought that the Beast is way cooler than the prince he turns into laugh.gif It's like shaving Wolverine and providing him with good manners laugh.gif

laugh.gif I think so too! And the Wolverine shave...that can't happen. It would destroy everything he is lol btw I think those are two of the best characters ever! And Batman...

--------------------

+Quote Post
sammetal92
Jan 26 2013, 09:31 PM
Well my favorite Disney character is probably Goofy rolleyes.gif Don't ask why tongue.gif

--------------------

Download my free guitar and Floyd Rose setup guide: http://www.samsguitars.tk/

+Quote Post
llibach
Jan 26 2013, 10:40 PM
Learning Rock Star
Oh man I have a 5 year old daughter so I know all the princesses. Belle, Jasmine, Ariel (and Melody of course), Belle, Tiana, Aurora, Cindarella, Mulan, but my favourite is the latest Merida from Brave a fiery scottish lass. She has a lot of dresses but I don't think I'll try one on and post a picture. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by llibach: Jan 26 2013, 10:40 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 27 2013, 08:13 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (llibach @ Jan 26 2013, 09:40 PM) *
Oh man I have a 5 year old daughter so I know all the princesses. Belle, Jasmine, Ariel (and Melody of course), Belle, Tiana, Aurora, Cindarella, Mulan, but my favourite is the latest Merida from Brave a fiery scottish lass. She has a lot of dresses but I don't think I'll try one on and post a picture. tongue.gif

Merida is the toughest biggrin.gif I enjoyed Brave very much!

@Grace - I so agree!!

+Quote Post
Grace
Jan 27 2013, 10:46 AM
QUOTE (sammetal92 @ Jan 26 2013, 08:31 PM) *
Well my favorite Disney character is probably Goofy rolleyes.gif Don't ask why tongue.gif

Haha! I have a feeling you MIGHT be a goofy guy.... biggrin.gif

QUOTE (llibach @ Jan 26 2013, 09:40 PM) *

I still haven't seen Brave sad.gif....but I love her as a cartoon or at least what I've seen..

You could just wear the wig? biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jan 27 2013, 07:13 AM) *
Merida is the toughest biggrin.gif I enjoyed Brave very much!

@Grace - I so agree!!

biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:40 AM