Modern Rnb Video Collab, SINGUPS! ( collaboration info inside)
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 9 2011, 07:07 PM
Instructor
Hey guys, let's try to do something a bit different. Suppose somewhere in the future you get a call from a studio, and they say they need some lead lines on a RnB track that they just did. Would you do it? I would personally go and do it if I had the chance, even for free if it means learning something new and opens possibilities for future cooperation, why not! smile.gif

Here is one RnB track to test your skills on this. We as musicians should be able to play any style of music that we want. Improvising over a simple Am-G-F progression shouldn't be that difficult, and it's fun listening the way it comes out in the end within a specific style. You will find out that you will have to use all your skills to be able to pull something out on any genre! smile.gif

Chords:
CODE
|Am7 / / / |Am7 / / / |Am7 / / / |Am7 / / / |
|Am  G F Am|Am  G F Am|Am  G F Am|Am  G F Am|
|Am  G F Am|Am  G F Am|Am  G F Am|Am  G F Am|

Tempo: 105
Backings: 2 (one for recording, one for jamming along/practicing)
Deadline: 26th of January

Participants who are willing to join in, must provide video of them playing. My future goal for collabs is to cover almost all the styles of music that I can think of, and all the videos from these collabs will be featured on my YouTube page, so the more you participate, the more you will show that you are versatile player. Let's hear some chops! smile.gif

Have fun! smile.gif

Participants signed up:

1. Gitarrero
2. K1R
3. Stevie-Ray-Vaughn
4. quadrium

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Jan 12 2011, 01:22 AM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  collab_backing.mp3 ( 1.41MB ) Number of downloads: 316
Attached File  collab_backing_jam_version__not_for_collab_.mp3 ( 5.23MB ) Number of downloads: 274

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 05:26 PM