New Guitar Lessons Order
Darfuria
Dec 23 2009, 08:32 PM
GMC:er
Could the new guitar lessons not be arranged so that the newest is at the top left, and then the older ones follow suit along to the top right, and then continue down to the bottom left, and then the bottom right, in the chronological order that you'd expect them to be in?

At first glance, it's very confusing to see which is the newest video - and when you come back to the website to check if there are any new videos, it's difficult to know if there are or not if you can't remember which 8 videos were there last.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Want a website for you or your band? http://www.websiteformyband.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Dec 24 2009, 12:12 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Darfuria @ Dec 23 2009, 01:32 PM) *
Could the new guitar lessons not be arranged so that the newest is at the top left, and then the older ones follow suit along to the top right, and then continue down to the bottom left, and then the bottom right, in the chronological order that you'd expect them to be in?

At first glance, it's very confusing to see which is the newest video - and when you come back to the website to check if there are any new videos, it's difficult to know if there are or not if you can't remember which 8 videos were there last.

I'm in agreement. How about some page tabs or something.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 31 2009, 12:32 AM
Instructor
You wrote could the new lessons NOT be ordered. Are they ordered like you described now or not? unsure.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Dexxter
Dec 31 2009, 12:37 AM
Learning Tone Guru
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Dec 31 2009, 12:32 AM) *
You wrote could the new lessons NOT be ordered. Are they ordered like you described now or not? unsure.gif

I think he meant "couldn't the new lessons be arranged"

I agree on this suggestion, although I don't have such a hard time to see which ones are new and which aren't

This post has been edited by Dexxter: Dec 31 2009, 12:39 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Dec 31 2009, 03:16 AM
Instructor
Hmm, I see. I thought they were going in that direction. This sounds like a logical thing to me indeed, although I have marked visited links/lessons.

A label "New" or "Fresh" could be useful tho, if they are displayed randomly.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darfuria
Dec 31 2009, 02:17 PM
There is a "NEW" label - but even so, ordering from left to right just makes sense.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 3 2010, 02:30 AM
Instructor
Aha, I see. Well after a while you will probably get used to it mate that's what I'm thinking. Give yourself some time, the design is new, and if it doesn't work for you then, perhaps it will be time to change it. Just MO.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Darfuria
Jan 7 2010, 05:34 AM
This hasn't changed in the redesign, the videos were ordered like this before, as well wink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:19 AM