Lesson Note Help
Blister
Jul 13 2011, 03:55 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi Todd,

I really enjoy the Saturday video chats. My question is that I can't find the new lesson notes. Of course, I can find the regular forum based lesson notes (also linked on all your posts) & the "Knowledge Base" wiki (linked at the top of this page). The regular lesson notes & the wiki only go up to lesson 61. I can't find lessons 62 to 65 or the notes prior to the lesson (when you ask if we had a chance to look over the notes). I thought I had navigation of the GMC site but apparently I am missing this.

Gary

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Todd Simpson
Jul 13 2011, 08:27 PM
GMC:er
There is just a bit of lag getting the lessons up. It takes me a bit of time. But the good news is that
Most recent lesson is still at bit.Ly/lessonfortoday

Have you gone from lesson one to 65 already? Or just curious?

uote name='Blister' date='Jul 12 2011, 09:55 PM' post='532796']
Hi Todd,

I really enjoy the Saturday video chats. My question is that I can't find the new lesson notes. Of course, I can find the regular forum based lesson notes (also linked on all your posts) & the "Knowledge Base" wiki (linked at the top of this page). The regular lesson notes & the wiki only go up to lesson 61. I can't find lessons 62 to 65 or the notes prior to the lesson (when you ask if we had a chance to look over the notes). I thought I had navigation of the GMC site but apparently I am missing this.

Gary
[/quote]

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:40 PM