Apprentice Bushido 42
Ben Higgins
Nov 16 2012, 12:39 PM
Instructor
Task 42: https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Palm_Muting_16th_Notes/

Gentlemen, you have done well with your previous riff based challenge. I invite you to work further on your palm muting skills with this mid tempo lesson.

Just like the Warrior thread, there's not much to explain as it's quite basic.. so jump on in and feel the crunch !! cool.gif

Deadline is next Friday 23rd November or your family will find out about your My Little Pony collection.... ph34r.gif

Attached Image

Of course... you'll have no idea how they got underneath your bed and you will strenuously deny you knew anything about it.... but it will be too late by then...

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Nov 16 2012, 12:40 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
GrindGuer
Nov 16 2012, 06:56 PM
Experienced Rock Star & Challenge Star
That's really mean that Pony thing! mad.gif
I remember having played this one when it was published because I had the same guitar. I hope I will remember this fast enough to earn an other donut. Yummy biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
�Million-to-one chances crop up nine times out of ten.�
― Terry Pratchett, The Light Fantastic
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:25 PM