Hello
ChristopherCharl...
Dec 26 2015, 02:32 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi everybody
If anyone likes Dokken,White Lion and Ratt then please check out my Youtube channel with covers and please subscribe.
https://youtu.be/R7ESam4t0G0

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
KenA
Dec 27 2015, 04:01 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (ChristopherCharles @ Dec 26 2015, 01:32 PM) *
Hi everybody...

Hey man, great playing and covers ... from those 3 bands you've mentioned I go with Ratt and White Lion (but mainly because of Vito's guitar job) ... that was a great era! ... Harry K. Cody from Shotgun Messiah is my all time favorite, plus the work Steve Stevens did with Vince Neil in 1993 Exposed Album ... fortunately I could see them live at that time ... very memorable.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- ChristopherCharles   Hello   Dec 26 2015, 02:32 PM
- - Gabriel Leopardi   Hey mate, thanks for sharing! I've checke...   Dec 26 2015, 08:08 PM
|- - ChristopherCharles   QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Dec 26 2015, 07...   Dec 27 2015, 02:28 PM
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th April 2024 - 08:48 AM