Botched Order On Musicians Friend .com, They lost my guitar :o
Smikey2006
May 16 2007, 11:06 PM
GMC:er
So just looken for sum suggestions/ help here maybe. A few days ago i ordered my new 7 string. in the meantime i borrowed my lead guiatists 7 (same 1 im getting so i called it mine until mine arrived smile.gif) well now ive found out, that musiciansfriend .com butchered my order, lost my guitar, lost my money and i don't know what to do! ive emailed their customer support but i aint getting any help. and if they take my guitar and my money someoens gunna get hurt smile.gif any ideas?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JCJXXL
May 16 2007, 11:12 PM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ May 16 2007, 05:06 PM) *
So just looken for sum suggestions/ help here maybe. A few days ago i ordered my new 7 string. in the meantime i borrowed my lead guiatists 7 (same 1 im getting so i called it mine until mine arrived smile.gif) well now ive found out, that musiciansfriend .com butchered my order, lost my guitar, lost my money and i don't know what to do! ive emailed their customer support but i aint getting any help. and if they take my guitar and my money someoens gunna get hurt smile.gif any ideas?

This sounds like it may have a better chance of getting resolved if you make a phone call instead of an email. Also insist on speaking to the supervisor/manager. Don't deal with the pee-ons. Deal with someone who has decision making skills.

Hopefully that will start the ball rolling in the right direction. If they don't want to resolve the issue by shipping a new guitar, refunding your money,etc. then I am sure a letter on an attorney's letterhead may help persuade them. Alot of people shop there so I would be surprised if they refuse to work with you on a resolution.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ron
May 17 2007, 11:38 PM
How did you pay? If it's by trackable means you'll be able to prove they got the money, so there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

Ron

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
May 18 2007, 01:32 AM
yea ive contacted them by phone and stuff im currently e-mailing back and forth with a guy. i paid by paypal so ive got proof enough, they have said they refunded my money, but i still got billed soo im sorta angry.

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 12:06 PM