30 Shredders Chat Tonight 7pm
Ben Higgins
Dec 4 2012, 03:37 PM
Instructor
Hi Guys, it was expected wasn't it ?? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Let's take a look at the 30 Shredders lesson tonight at the video chat and we can talk about the bits that interest you the most.. see you there from 7pm GMT cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 4 2012, 06:50 PM
Instructor
This sounds great!! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Dec 4 2012, 07:48 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Oh damn sad.gif I am gonna miss the video chat (as usual since lately) but I should tell you that my favorite parts are in order of appearance,
Y. Malmsteen, D. Murray and Z. Wylde.

I really like this lesson as it also gives opportunity to work on different bits in isolation. I will hopefully in the future record some of my takes on some parts smile.gif who knows maybe one day I can complete the whole lesson biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 5 2012, 09:44 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Dec 4 2012, 06:48 PM) *
Oh damn sad.gif I am gonna miss the video chat (as usual since lately) but I should tell you that my favorite parts are in order of appearance,
Y. Malmsteen, D. Murray and Z. Wylde.

I really like this lesson as it also gives opportunity to work on different bits in isolation. I will hopefully in the future record some of my takes on some parts smile.gif who knows maybe one day I can complete the whole lesson biggrin.gif

Yeah I think you could do the whole thing !! biggrin.gif

The very hardest parts in my opinion are the Paul Gilbert section and... well, that's the hardest smile.gif

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Dec 6 2012, 09:23 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
Hmmm, I looked at the P. Gilbert lick. I can do it comfortably without much practice at 100bpm but I don't know if I can push it up to 125bpm unsure.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 7 2012, 09:34 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Opetholic @ Dec 6 2012, 08:23 PM) *
Hmmm, I looked at the P. Gilbert lick. I can do it comfortably without much practice at 100bpm but I don't know if I can push it up to 125bpm unsure.gif

Dude, if I can do it you can do it !! It's more about just chucking everything out the window and going for it ! Leap of faith !

Yes, you'll hit mistakes and miss notes completely but at least you're in the right zone that way !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 02:23 AM