Secret To Easy Alt Picking, Quick Licks #25 (Looped)
Todd Simpson
Apr 28 2018, 09:51 PM
GMC:er
QUICK LICKS #25 ALTERNATE PICKING LOOPING PATTERNS

INTRO:

This is is straight up ALTERNATE PICKING. One thing, DONT TRY TO SHRED THIS! It's not built for speed. I can't play it that fast. Fast is not the point of this. The idea is to get your hand used to doing only Atlernate Picking during a semi complex lick with string traverse. It's easy to slip up and switch to econ without meaning to. The point here is to try to stay in strict Alt Picking.

The lick is only over two strings. Keep it palm muted and play at an even/steady pace. This lick will allow you to get a leg up on Mastery of your Alternate Picking!

Here is the tablature. Start with a down stroke and then Alternate each strike.
*NOTE: The lick is written to be loopable. Try to loop it and keep it clean.

Attached Image

Attached File  25.gp5 ( 1.72K ) Number of downloads: 107

BACKGROUND / COMMENTS
This is a focused ALT picking lick it's not really attached to a backing. However, It's in the key/scale of E Minor just further up the neck so you can play it with any backing based in E Minor.

BTW:
Let me know if this one or any of them are just to complicated for you guys or just not what you wanna play. I need to figure out why some like this one get no response.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Nov 5 2018, 03:52 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:11 PM