Update On The Anti-gay On Youtube.
Jesse
Apr 7 2009, 06:57 AM
GMC:er
Re: Re:im confused. thanks, i did not do it so i showed my friend. he said he did and a long time ago when i was in the toiletroom and i left him with the computer lol(total homophobe). honestly i dont care about gays or anything like if people are talking about gay rights i wont agree or support or if people are making fun i wont get mad. its just there i dont see a problem with it but i dont care enough to stand up for it. im no gay hater tho. thanks and sorry, no more account sharing, even for a few minutes.

Got this message from him

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 1)
Artemus
Apr 7 2009, 11:05 AM
Learning Tone Seeker - CHALLENGE STAR!
Not sure I believe a word of that but hey, even if he is telling porkies at least it shows he feels a certain amount of guilt.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Myspace site here
My YouTube channel here
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 06:14 PM