Put In New Semour Duncan Ditortion Sh-6, And Seymour Sh2 Jazz, thought this would be a good cover song to hear how the pickups are
dcz702
Jun 23 2015, 06:47 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
for somereason the video synced weird, ill figure it out before i do a rec take, video never messed up like this before, didnt feel like doing it over again, id rather play wink.gif

so now i can set up a guitar and install and wire pickups cool.gif i was thinking since uncle sam is being a dick, i could use a side thing that i enjoy maybe i could order myself a nice work station on stew mac and see if people would use me as a tech if i avertised, with some more practice of course. i got a old mex start im gonna tear apartand put my pickups from my start i play, cause its pickups are getting changed to.
there are techs in vegas at the 3 music department stores we have, and some custom guys in town, but when you take it there its expensive, and sometimes a long wait to get your guitar back, and really this stufff aint rocket science wink.gif smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:29 AM