2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Braer's Mtp Thread
braer1
Dec 6 2009, 03:46 PM
GMC:er
in this thread?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 6 2009, 03:54 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (braer1 @ Dec 6 2009, 02:46 PM) *
in this thread?

HERE smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com
www.myspace.com/emirhotguitar
www.myspace.com/sevdahmetal

+Quote Post
braer1
Dec 6 2009, 03:55 PM
thanks biggrin.gif im downloading now. what is my new weekly assignment ? im hungry for pratice smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 6 2009, 03:57 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (braer1 @ Dec 6 2009, 02:55 PM) *
thanks biggrin.gif im downloading now. what is my new weekly assignment ? im hungry for pratice smile.gif

I'll get back to you on that later today smile.gif Check that video I hope it will be helpful

--------------------
Check out my <a href="https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/instructor/Emir-Hot" target="_blank">Instructor profile</a>

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
braer1
Dec 6 2009, 04:15 PM
Great video! helped alot of on my vibrato! The ending on 12:30 sounded great! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 6 2009, 04:18 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (braer1 @ Dec 6 2009, 03:15 PM) *
Great video! helped alot of on my vibrato! The ending on 12:30 sounded great! smile.gif

Cool man. I hope now you get the whole point how to play this one.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
braer1
Dec 6 2009, 09:31 PM
the new asseigment?? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 6 2009, 09:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (braer1 @ Dec 6 2009, 08:31 PM) *
the new asseigment?? smile.gif

Sorry but I had many things to do today. I am replying from my phone now. Assignment will be posted soon, maybe tomorrow.

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
braer1
Dec 6 2009, 10:22 PM
ok np smile.gif

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 7 2009, 11:10 AM
Instructor
Great job on your first assignment. Well done. Let's move on.

Here is the chart that I want you to play. Start from the top and read from left to right. First you play A major in position 5, then you play C major in position 4 etc... When you finish you move to the next row - A major position 1 etc... Your starting point should be between 1st and the 5th fret. You should play the whole thing with no stop. You can turn your metronome on like last time and play along. The black dots on your major scale chart are your root notes. Think of the root (memorize it) and that will help you switch easier between different keys. Your whole 1st line of this new exercise should be played between 1st and the 5th fret. The second one will move further up. You will notice that once you start.

Please post your video by next Sunday.

Good luck smile.gif

This post has been edited by Emir Hot: Dec 7 2009, 11:12 AM

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
braer1
Dec 11 2009, 03:10 PM
Hey emir, im sorry but i have had so many important test`s at my school this week, also next week. I havent had the time to learn these shapes. I have learnt the first line. but i cant practise so much now.

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Dec 11 2009, 03:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (braer1 @ Dec 11 2009, 02:10 PM) *
Hey emir, im sorry but i have had so many important test`s at my school this week, also next week. I havent had the time to learn these shapes. I have learnt the first line. but i cant practise so much now.

Well what can we do. I hope you'll get back soon smile.gif Thanks for the update

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post
Emir Hot
Mar 15 2010, 12:24 AM
Instructor
Hi

Sorry for being this late. I was busy as hell and I still am. We can continue where we stopped last time if you are happy. We can still treat this as our old MTP phase as Kristofer approved that I can finish that up with you guys together with some new members. Let me know either way so we can move on or lock the topic smile.gif

Cheers

--------------------

www.emirhot.com

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:07 AM