Triaxis Plugin By Mercuriall
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 22 2017, 12:22 PM
Learning Rock Star
Here's a demo by Ola Englund.

I've been wanting to get a Triaxis (along with the whole Petrucci Images & Words setup), but maybe this would be interesting to try instead.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Mertay
Dec 22 2017, 03:32 PM
GMC:er
This is a great option, even if you bought the real deal without a poweramp it will sound less then good!

I remember trying mercurall u530 poweramp section and was very impressed, the demo's sound awesome.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 25 2017, 07:07 AM
Looked pretty cool to me smile.gif At least grab the demo and give it a whirl. I'm using the tone shifter 3s (audio interface and midi control) which lets you use your phone running BIAS and the TONE SHIFTER as an entire rig which is very handy. Going to try it with the laptop next. I think I"ll try this demo with it when I do. I want to see if it can shift patches in something like this with ease.

Todd

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Dec 22 2017, 07:22 AM) *
Here's a demo by Ola Englund.

I've been wanting to get a Triaxis (along with the whole Petrucci Images & Words setup), but maybe this would be interesting to try instead.

Here is the link to download the DEMO!!

https://mercuriall.com/cms/details_reaxis

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Dec 25 2017, 08:25 AM
Learning Rock Star
I tried the demo, but "occasional silence" means losing all sound every 30-60 seconds or so. Annoying.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Dec 25 2017, 08:25 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 6 2018, 07:00 PM
Learning Rock Star
Here's a guy using it in a song, sounds quite nice to my ears:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 7 2018, 07:02 PM
It does seem to do a fine job of sounding just like a Triaxis. I also was annoyed at the sound cut out bit. not ready to drop that kind of money just for a preamp plugin but it does sound nice!

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 6 2018, 02:00 PM) *
Here's a guy using it in a song, sounds quite nice to my ears:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 10:01 PM