Unusually Cold
jstcrsn
Feb 11 2021, 09:09 PM
Learning Tone Master
so.. We usually will get a couple of days in a row that the temp will stay below 32 Fahrenheit, but . We are currently in the longest subzero days since the 80's. Right now it is 16 degrees in what is the warmest part of the day and here is what the week looks like. All Temps In Fahrenheit
Friday 11
sat 11
Sun. 6
Mon. 3
Tues. 11
Wed 22
Thur. 28
These are the expected highs and Mondays low is -11, Friday possibly above freezing with a return to the normal high of 39
Definitely missing those days in the L.A. area (Rancho Cucamonga to be exact )

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 11 2021, 10:29 PM
GMC:er
Tornado happened 1 hour drive from where I lived, happens extremely rare and weak where I live yet; https://www.ntv.com.tr/galeri/turkiye/izmir...AM0CqMYQz6KWfIg

Covid, earthquake and now this happened cause starting tomorrow the temp. will drop very rapidly. Izmir is a tourist city and it snows very rare yet its expect in a few days...

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 12 2021, 04:59 PM
Learning Rock Star
I wasn't expecting snow this year, as December had been so, so warm. But come February this happened!

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Mertay
Feb 16 2021, 04:46 PM
GMC:er
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/knocke...er-new-n1257964

--------------------

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 17 2021, 12:54 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Mertay @ Feb 16 2021, 04:46 PM) *

it was -11 Fahrenheit this morning with a -30 wind chill, we gt a warning to conserve electricity and gas as the gas wells had frozen

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:54 PM