Hello From Canada
justin
Mar 25 2007, 02:30 AM
GMC:er
Hey Guys. I'm new here, decided to give this site a shot since I'd been browsing the net for a while looking for useful guitar sites that might provide a basis for building a personal practice program. I was first attracted to the lick of the day which seemed pretty cool due to its practical nature.

After playing my friends kramer XL 3 for a while I decided to buy a telecaster, mostly just because I thought the guitar looks cool tongue.gif i didn't know what i was doing at the guitar store and sucked so bad that i was embarrased to really play too hard.

Anyway, looks like this site has alot of useful resources and I look forward to exploring further.

I really enjoy all stlyles of guitar music but am particularly attracted to bluesy sounds. I first taught myself the blues scale and had tons of fun doing all sorts of stuff with that, but I must learn more smile.gif

Good luck to you all!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by justin: Mar 25 2007, 02:33 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Lda
Mar 25 2007, 12:31 PM
GMC:er
Welcome mate,

I am here for a 3 days and I must say... damn this is awesome site!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Lda: Mar 25 2007, 12:32 PM

--------------------
"Without silence there can be no music" - Poets of the Fall
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 09:48 AM