Backing?, Lessons on backing....?
Doofs
Feb 12 2007, 03:21 PM
GMC:er
Hey Guys

I know this is probably the lamest thing anyone has ever asked, but I'm looking for some examples, lessons I guess, on creating interesting backing.

We all want to play lead lol - but my son, who's started much younger than I did, is excelling at soloing (compared to me) and I'd like to provide him with some more 'interesting' backing that I haven't ripped off from someone else...

So how do we build backing track? Drum sequencing isn't a problem, but strum patterns etc... I have to say I'm improvising and finding myself using a lot of the same rubbish over and over again...

Consciously I've tried to change this, but any tips from others would be well appreciated!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Doofs   Backing?   Feb 12 2007, 03:21 PM
- - Steelkonsum   Father and son playing together? Cool. Wish I woul...   Feb 12 2007, 03:30 PM
- - Doofs   Hehe thanks m8 Thats kinda the approach I've ...   Feb 12 2007, 07:15 PM
- - Andrew Cockburn   You could check out "band in a box" ... ...   Feb 12 2007, 07:52 PM
- - Doofs   QUOTE (Andrew Cockburn @ Feb 12 2007, 06...   Feb 15 2007, 01:19 AM
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn
nnn

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 11:09 AM