Ellow Gmc, My introduction
Lixxx
Jan 8 2012, 12:01 PM
GMC:er
Hi GMC People,

My name is Lixxx ( well thats obviously a nick though it would be awesome if it was not tongue.gif )

I started playing guitar when I was bout 16 years old and for the following 3 years I was playing almost every minute of the day.
Since I liked the Bluesbrothers Movie ( oddly enough I saw the 2nd one first) especially the ending, where all the guys got together to jam.
I thought thats what I want to. Generally folks in my area played Nirvana and that like, so I had a rly hard time finding a blues band and by hard time I mean I failed to find one xD.

So I took lessons from a friend.

Unfortunately I lost some ( or most infact ) of my discipline when I didnt find ppl to play with.
A few years ago I decided to go at it again and this time for real.
So I started practicing again (secretly cursing my former lack of patience XD )

The thing with learning by yourself that I found VEEERY frustrating is, WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I LEARN sad.gif sad.gif .

Luckily I recently found this site. Im absolutly stunned by its content ( there are a few rotten eggs out there on the net as we all know)
Now Im back to playing everyday every free minute that I have ( well gotta earn money at some point in the day )

Im here mainly to enhance my playing and have a nice chat here and there.

ATM I play heavy stuff like Hardrock Metal but also some blues here and there.

Ok I think thats enuff Info for know ( or forever )

See yall around and keep rockin

Lixxx

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Gitarrero
Jan 8 2012, 12:17 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Another fellow german smile.gif
Herzlich Willkommen! Wenn du Fragen hast, schreib mir gerne eine Nachricht.

Viele Grüße

Christian

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 08:07 PM