Done With Lower End Guitars
Haas1mj
Jun 27 2007, 11:36 PM
GMC:er
Alright, so I just got my OLP John Petrucci Signature model in the mail and as usual i took it right up to this music place by my house to get it setup. Unfortuantely i get a call an hour later from the place telling me that it has a junk neck and the best thing to do would be to return it. I'm kinda dissapointed at this since i've been waiting for this guitar for a week, however after I send it back new shopping for a guitar begins. I guess i've learned my lesson from buying cheap guitars (the Petrucci OLP was only $350 US) and so i'm gonna step it up and set my price limit to $900. I already have a Les Paul and i'm looking for a good shred/Metal/Progressive guitar. I've been looking at Musiciansfriend.com but i am so clueless about metal/shred guitars. Obviously Ibanez has been my first choice but I don't really know anything about them. I'm looking for something with a nice thin neck and preferably Humbuckers. I'd greatly appreciate it if you guys could give me so info on these guitars and recommend some in the $600 -$900 US range. Thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Haas1mj: Jun 27 2007, 11:37 PM

--------------------
Gear

Guitars:

Ibanez Rg 2550e
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Seymour Duncan Pickups)
Fender Standard Telecaster (Fender Custom Shop Pickups)
Fender 50's Stratocaster (Seymour Duncan Pickups)
Amp/effects:
Line 6 PODxt Live
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 08:07 PM