Washburn Bt-10, yet-another-guitar-info-thread
Leijon
Mar 13 2007, 02:25 PM
GMC:er
Howdy all!
First day, first post!

I am slowly returning to playing the guitar, wondering a bit why I ever quit.

Anyways, I am looking for a new guitar. Nothing fancy, but good and reliable. I have been offered to buy a Washburn BT-10 with dual humbuckers at a decent price. Or that´s what I think. I have done som research on the web and it seems to be a good enough guitar, if a bit old perhaps. The price is approx 32o Euros or $420 (3000 SEK)

I am curious if anyone has any experience with it?

Thanks in advance!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Leijon: Mar 13 2007, 02:38 PM

--------------------
Leijon, Sweden
Guitars:
Taylor T5 Standard S1
Fender Classic Series '60s Custom Telecaster with Bigsby
Amp
Fishman Loudbox Mini
Stuff:
Boss ME 80 multieffect
Zoom Player 2020 (yeah!)
sore fingers...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Mar 13 2007, 09:09 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
That Particular model no, but i have a Washburn 7 string, and a Washburn Dime V, And they both play and sound great.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Leijon
Apr 11 2007, 09:29 AM
Well, I bought it and after using it for a few weeks I am very pleased! It feels really good both in my lap and while I am standing up. The neck is easy to play, easier than my previous guitar anyway and it has nice round tone. I think I got my money´s worth, and then some.

Oh, did I mention that I think it is beautiful as well?

Attached Image

Attached Image

--------------------
Leijon, Sweden
Guitars:
Taylor T5 Standard S1
Amp
Fishman Loudbox Mini
Stuff:
Boss ME 80 multieffect
Zoom Player 2020 (yeah!)
sore fingers...

+Quote Post
Pavel
Apr 11 2007, 10:52 AM
Instructor
Mmmmm that's nice guitar! The only problem is the small cutaway but if you don't plan to go for crazy shred to 24th fret you will be ok with this!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Leijon
Apr 11 2007, 11:20 AM
QUOTE (Pavel @ Apr 11 2007, 11:52 AM) *
Mmmmm that's nice guitar! The only problem is the small cutaway but if you don't plan to go for crazy shred to 24th fret you will be ok with this!

Thanks.
I don´t think that I will do too much 24th fret shredding, but I know what you mean, but as long as I keep to lowest two strings it really isn´t that difficult, the cutaway looks strange but it kinda works. It is actually quite similar to the Eddie Ball Music Man EVH signature model.

--------------------
Leijon, Sweden
Guitars:
Taylor T5 Standard S1
Amp
Fishman Loudbox Mini
Stuff:
Boss ME 80 multieffect
Zoom Player 2020 (yeah!)
sore fingers...

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 07:08 PM