Unchartered Territories, ....litterarly!
Trond Vold
Dec 2 2008, 02:17 AM
Instructor
Hi folks smile.gif Came across an old idea today and decided to get some work done on it.

But this is something kinda different then what i usually do though, so i dont really know what i'm doing smile.gif .. and there's a big chance of suckage smile.gif But decided to put up what i have done so far. It's still "metal" though smile.gif

The production still have many, many quirks and flaws, mainly because it's a style i'm not very experienced with. There's a bit of a clash of sounds going around which makes the soundscape kinda messy.

There's supposed to be a solo on the section with the bass and drums alone but not sure what to play there yet smile.gif

Anyhuu, hope you like it smile.gif

Attached File  unchartered.mp3 ( 5.85MB ) Number of downloads: 288

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Trond Vold: Dec 2 2008, 02:18 AM

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
thefireball
May 5 2010, 04:06 AM
Learning Roadie
that was interesting! Nice effects! It reminds me of The Nexus. smile.gif

Boy! You must have a lot of unfinished projects! ohmy.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 02:08 PM