Http://muusikoiden.net/ ?, Anyone heard of this site? http://muusikoiden.net/
Todd Simpson
Feb 8 2011, 02:17 AM
GMC:er
I noticed some of my youtube lesson videos where linked on there and the site is entirely in FINNISH being that it's a site for folks in FINLAND smile.gif I managed to join and post a reply and it seems like a cool guitar/metal type site. Too bad it's all in a language that the Google Translator can't do much with.

Just wanted to know if anyone is a regular or has heard of it?

Todd

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VilleFIN
Feb 8 2011, 01:44 PM
Tone Seeker
Yeah I'm registered in there too. I think it is founded in year 2000 by bunch of people and it's has grown quite big society. It's also biggest non profit music site in Finland.
There is market for selling your guitar stuff, a forum to talk about playing techniques, gear and everything between. Also there is solo contest on every week. Also quite big tour list of bands. A "wanted" place for finding the missing bandmate. The sister site is maihinnousu.net where you can upload your demos for people to judge.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by WeePee: Feb 8 2011, 02:05 PM

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 10 2011, 12:26 AM
todd you can translate it if you use google chrome ; )

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 10 2011, 03:24 AM
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ Feb 9 2011, 06:26 PM) *
todd you can translate it if you use google chrome ; )

Yeah, that was the only way I was able to register smile.gif Google Chrome did a decent job of translation but it was kinda hit or miss. Sounds like this site is HUGE. Pretty cool stuff.

There is a great site in English that is similar called SEVENSTRING.ORG and as you might guess, they focus on Seven String guitars which is spiff.

Todd

+Quote Post
wrk
Feb 10 2011, 07:40 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
I went there once for the same reason .. smile.gif
A lot of visitors of my website www.musiclearningtools.net are coming from muusikoiden.net.

Too bad i don't understand a word.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:45 AM