> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

I Will Be On Vacation Until The 17th Of December
Cosmin Lupu
Nov 30 2013, 07:30 PM
Instructor
Hey guys! Just wanted to let you know that I will not be around until December 17th when I return from my vacation in the fabulous Guadeloupe! Finally taking some time to rest and I'll be coming back stronger smile.gif

All the best,

Cosmin

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Nov 30 2013, 07:58 PM
GMC:er
So is your french ready biggrin.gif?

Hope you have an awesome time!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Nov 30 2013, 08:55 PM
Instructor
Get some good rest Cosm and get back to us soon! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Mertay
Nov 30 2013, 09:06 PM
have fun!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Nov 30 2013, 10:55 PM
Learning Tone Master

Have a great holiday and take care of you wink.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 1 2013, 10:55 AM
Accomplished Rock Star
Enjoy your holiday C-Man!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Opetholic
Dec 1 2013, 11:16 AM
Learning Guitar Lord
Hey Cosmin, have a great holiday. Enjoy and get some good rest. And remember, we are waiting for your return here smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Hajduk
Dec 1 2013, 11:34 AM
Learning Rock Star
Have a great time Cosmin smile.gif

--------------------
Tomislav

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 3 2013, 06:53 PM
Instructor
Awesome mate! You really deserve it! I hope you have a great time there! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
pavelducati
Dec 5 2013, 11:09 AM
Hi,Cosmin.
Have nice days.
))

--------------------
Best wishes,
Paul

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 17 2013, 12:09 PM
Instructor
Thank you mates!

It was truly amazing! Now I am back and reading your messages and posts tongue.gif Will also post some pics soon alongside some inspiring (I hope biggrin.gif) stories of people I met there smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:32 PM