6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >  
V-picks, By Mrs. V
2mazzo
Aug 7 2008, 08:00 PM
GMC:er
I just ordered small and medium pointed, and ultra lite medium pointed and rounded. Looking forward to try those picks out smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Guitars: ESP M-I/FR
Schecter Hellraiser C-1
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez AEF37E Acoustic
Kimbara Classical

Amp: Kustom Quad 100DFX 100watt 2x12" Combo

Gear: Line6 Pod XT Live with all model packs

Midi controller: M-Audio Ozone

Software: RiffWorks, Cubase SX, Cubase Sequel and Guitar Pro 5.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guitar1969
Aug 7 2008, 08:41 PM
QUOTE (Vinni Smith @ Aug 7 2008, 11:33 AM) *
Good questions! Thank you!

If you like a softer sound on your acoustic, then the Ultra Lite V-Picks will be perfect. They have plenty of flex and give. The do not assault the strings as hard as the Acoustic model does. They still have the wonderfull V-Pick feel and "grippage". I think you will like them a lot. If they are too thin for you then graduate up to the regular Lites, which are 1.0mm. They ask more of the strings and give a much louder, forcefull sound. Maybe good for you, maybe not.

The Screamer is the exact same pick and the Acoustic. I made the Acoustic for a couple of years and even though it was great on an electric, my electric artists would not order it because of the name. So, I gave it the second name, Screamer. Voila! They started selling like hotcakes! We guitarists are a weird bunch, aren't we?

Anyway, the Screamer has a mid-range scoup to it's sound. I am not comforable with a pointed pick, therefore I do not use them but I have a lot of customers that will only play the Screamer. Lots of harmonics and some say they can play faster with them than the rounded picks. I personally have always played with the rounded corner of any pick. I learned that from Robben Ford. Much fatter tone and faster action. But that is just me. My opinion and $2 will buy you a cup of coffee......

Hope this helps.

Can you clarify one thing for me - Are the Ultra Lites .5mm thick or .8mm thick - Your Website cites both specs:

At the top here in the yellow header it says .5mm:

http://www.v-picks.com/UltraLites.html

But In this description it says .8mm:

"Due to artist's request we also now have V-Pick Lites and ULTRA Lites!!!
They are the same shape and size as regular V-Picks, but they are only 1.0mm thick (Lites) or .8mm thick (ULTRA Lites). They still have that same V-Pick "grip" and cool look and feel. You can also order them with pointed or rounded points. "

I figure its .5mm since there are more references to that spec.

I just placed an order - Didn't see a place to reference GMC on my order.

Looking forward to trying them out.

Thanks,
Michael Hallerbach

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Guitar1969: Aug 7 2008, 09:21 PM

--------------------
"Three Chords & The Truth . . ."

+Quote Post
superize
Aug 7 2008, 09:47 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru
[quote name='Vinni Smith' date='Aug 7 2008, 07:48 PM' post='238827']
You didn't say whether you liked the Med Rounded and Pointed. Is there something about them that you are trying to get from them and are not? This would help in my recommendation.

I will tell you that the Rounded picks are very fast and suited for tremelo playing.
The Screamer is a very sharp pick and great for rythym and bright, biting harmonic leads.

The thing about the rounded picks is that i cant get a good and comfortable grip while i am playing some rythm. I tried today and the pick just slipped away from the grip i was having

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 7 2008, 10:49 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (Vinni Smith @ Aug 7 2008, 04:48 PM) *
First of all, you won't need that sanded spot on your picks anymore..... V-Picks cling to your skin once they warm up, and they don't move around in your hand like other picks. It is hard to believe or understand until you have one in your own hand and play with it.

I would reccomend trying the Medium Pointed V-Pick. It is thick, 2.75mm but you won't even notice after you start playing it.

Are you opposed to playing with a rounded pick? If this is ok, I highly reccomend the Medium Rounded. A very fast action and big tone. Satriani is now playing with the Large Rounded V-Pick.

Thanks for the question. Hope this helps.

Vinni

Thanks Vinni!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Aug 7 2008, 10:52 PM
Learning Rock Star
The thing about the rounded picks is that i cant get a good and comfortable grip while i am playing some rythm. I tried today and the pick just slipped away from the grip i was having

Glue is the answer, my friend! laugh.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Vinni Smith
Aug 8 2008, 01:52 AM
QUOTE (Jeff @ Aug 7 2008, 07:45 PM) *
I use the rounded corner and I usually play Fender Heavy picks. I like the corners on that particular pic. So my question is that I would like to order one of your picks and based on what I have said, which would you recommend? I usually play slower blues and more classic rock type of stuff.

Jeff

For Blues and Classic Rock, it is hard to beat our Large Rounded. It has a super fat, thick tone.....really warm and rich. If you have large hands, or just love a really large pick in your hand, the Freakishly Large has an even bigger sound....which is hard to believe if you have ever heard the V-Pick Large Rounded.

The right pick really does make a difference.

--------------------
Vinni

+Quote Post
Nancy Smith
Aug 8 2008, 02:13 AM
QUOTE (Guitar1969 @ Aug 7 2008, 11:41 AM) *
Can you clarify one thing for me - Are the Ultra Lites .5mm thick or .8mm thick - Your Website cites both specs:

Looking forward to trying them out.

Michael Hallerbach

Vinni just left for practice, so I will try to answer for him until he gets home late tonight.....

Ok, both of those measurements were right. Here's why.....

V-Picks are made from cast acrylic. That means that simply put, the acrylic is poured into a large flat pan (so to speak) and then it dries and becomes solid. The temperature of the day, the humidity, and more can have a drastic effect on the material. Also, if the "pan" is not level.....at one end of the sheet it can be one thickness, and at another it will be a different thickness.

I know that Vinni just bought a ????mycromitor"???? or something that sounds like that. Hey!!! I'm the wife! I'm not the tool expert. I just know that it measures how thick something is, and Vinni used it. The thickness had changed from one big order we had for acrylic and he had changed the wording on the site to reflect that. I guess he didn't get all of the text changed. Which one is the right measurement now???? Gosh, I don't honestly know. lol But he does! He's off playing guitar now, and his head is filled with music right now, so I'm not going to call him and ask him. biggrin.gif I'll find out for you tomorrow.

QUOTE (Vinni Smith @ Aug 7 2008, 07:48 PM) *

Hmmmmmmm..... That is unusual.

Vinni is gone, but let me suggest that the pick is too small for you. You were playing with a Medium Rounded?? Do you have a Large Rounded? Or, gasp.....a Freakishly Large Rounded??

Vinni may have another answer. I know that he will say if that Medium doesn't work for you, send it back and we'll replace it with something else that we think may be the ticket. We'll work to find the right one for you. It's important to us.

--------------------
Nancy
Mrs. V
www.v-picks.com

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Aug 8 2008, 02:30 AM
Very cool of you two to join and help us, I've ordered a couple V-Picks, and can't wait for them to arrive.

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
superize
Aug 8 2008, 05:43 PM
Ultimate Tone Guru

Hmmmmmmm..... That is unusual.

Vinni is gone, but let me suggest that the pick is too small for you. You were playing with a Medium Rounded?? Do you have a Large Rounded? Or, gasp.....a Freakishly Large Rounded??

Vinni may have another answer. I know that he will say if that Medium doesn't work for you, send it back and we'll replace it with something else that we think may be the ticket. We'll work to find the right one for you. It's important to us.
[/quote]

There is no need to return them i really like the picks for lead playing. I think i might try order the bigger picks to try them out. After i have been playing with theese picks for a while i really like them better then the picks i was using before.

--------------------
My Gear

Ibanez RG
Jackson js30 warrior
jackson rr24
Line 6 Spider III amp
Line 6 pod xt live
Washburn acoustic

Youtube Account
My bands Myspace

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Aug 8 2008, 09:32 PM
QUOTE (Nancy Smith @ Aug 7 2008, 04:26 AM) *
Vinni says:
Believe it or not, since you are a hard player, this makes you a perfect candidate for playing with a thick pick. Why??? 9 times our of 10 the reason we play hard is because our thin picks do not deliver the tone that is inside our head. If we play with a thick pick the tone is already there and we don't have to dig for it. This simple fact allows us to play lighter handed. And in time a new habit will be formed.

This was my experience exactly. After playing the V for a while I noticed I had switched to play with a lighter touch.

QUOTE (Juan M. Valero @ Aug 7 2008, 10:09 AM) *
it's great to have good comunication with customers !!! 10 points to V-picks staff wink.gif

So true.

And big thanks to fkalich, you where right.
Holding the pick the way you suggested felt natural with the bigger V pick and the grip was a non-issue. I'm getting used to it.

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Aug 8 2008, 11:27 PM
Well I got them, and they feel great, they are fast, and great for strumming as well as single notes. But there is one BIG problem, whenever I do fast picking on the high strings I get this terrifyingly annoying sound, every time I hit the string with the pick it squeaks incredibly loud. It sounds like I'm tapping my pick on the strings. It's not a pinch harmonic, it's just a pick noise. Just try tapping your pick on the strings over the bridge pickup and that's the same sound. But this sound only happens on the bridge pickup.

I tried it on a crunch setting as well, and I still got that noise. I tried angling my pick the way Vinni does, and it didn't work. I tried changing my pick angle, from holding it parallel to the strings to diagonally and everywhere between, it's just not going away.

I love the way these picks feel so it's a bummer that it makes that noise. sad.gif Anyone else have the same problem? Any advice from the Smiths?

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Vinni Smith
Aug 9 2008, 02:05 AM
QUOTE (RIP Dime @ Aug 8 2008, 11:27 PM) *
Well I got them, and they feel great, they are fast, and great for strumming as well as single notes. But there is one BIG problem, whenever I do fast picking on the high strings I get this terrifyingly annoying sound, every time I hit the string with the pick it squeaks incredibly loud. It sounds like I'm tapping my pick on the strings. It's not a pinch harmonic, it's just a pick noise. Just try tapping your pick on the strings over the bridge pickup and that's the same sound. But this sound only happens on the bridge pickup.

I tried it on a crunch setting as well, and I still got that noise. I tried angling my pick the way Vinni does, and it didn't work. I tried changing my pick angle, from holding it parallel to the strings to diagonally and everywhere between, it's just not going away.

I love the way these picks feel so it's a bummer that it makes that noise. sad.gif Anyone else have the same problem? Any advice from the Smiths?

Thanks for this statement and question. I like it when people bring up this subject. If I may, please allow me to cut and paste the article I wrote on this very issue about a month ago. It was posted on The Gear Page. I hope this helps.....

I would also like to thank everyone here for letting us become part of your forum. This is a very friendly and professional atmosphere here. Unlike some of the forums I have been part of in the past. Please forgive me if I ever step out of line and say something out of context or if I break any rules. I will try my best not to, but again, I have been part of so many forums that I have picked up some pretty bad habbits here and there. You have to develop a thick skin when you put your product on forums for everyone to look at, try, buy, and talk about. You have to take a lot of criticism and sometimes attacks and I have learnd to deal with this over the past few years. I only say that to say this, if I ever come off as a know-it-all or arrogant in any way, please understand I do not mean to for even a minute. That is not who I really am.
Thanks again for allowing Nancy and I to become part of your fun here at GMC.

Every now and then I get a question or complaint about the "chirp" noise you can get when using a V-Pick. I would like to address this issue head on. Now, before I do so, please understand, I do not want to come on as a know-it-all or a guitar god in any way. I consider myself to be a fair guitarist at best. I can downright embarrass myself in music stores at times. On an off day it sounds like I have fallen on my guitar and cannot get up! So, I do not intend to put my playing on a pedestal, or anyone's playing style down at all. We are all different players with different hands, ears, equipment and techniques. I am not addressing this issue to make myself look big in any way. Nor am I trying to make myself look intellegent. Believe me, I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer. What I have learned about guitars, strings and picks has taken me since 1972 when I started as a 14 year old wanna-be rock star trying to sound like John Fogarty, Carlos Santana and Peter Frampton. I am simply writing this because we are talking about something near and dear to me, the guitar pick. And to be exact, our guitar pick! So, please take this with a spirit and intent of humbleness, honesty and love for our art.

First issue to address is, does the V-Pick make a chirp noise? The answer is yes. Just as any pick makes some kind of noise of it's own, the V-Pick, like all other thick picks makes a chirp noise. Please note at this point, EVERY pick makes some kind of noise. Scratch, chirp, click, flap, scrape, etc. Does the V-Pick make any more chirp than other thick picks? I would answer this by saying it makes less chirp noise than 80% of the thick picks out there. There is one pick on the market that I love dearly that is made of Lexan that I had to stop playing because the chirp was unacceptable. And I like a lot of pick noise! So, I am confident we are in good company with this issue of noise.

What makes this chrip noise. To put it very simply, it is a result of putting a hard material, cast acrylic in this instance, against an already vibrating string. Please note that the string does not need to be previously plucked to be vibrating. Any time you have a string fretted, unless you have muted it with your other hand, it is vibrating to some degree. Why do thicker picks do this more? The answer is very simple. It is because there is more material contacting the string at one given time. Thinner picks do it as well, but to a much lesser degree.

Well then, why play with a thicker pick if it creates these problems? Good question. Because with a thicker pick something is possible to do that is not available with thinner picks. With a thicker pick there is more traveling distance for the bevel to create a "longer point of release". This creates a totally different attack, tone and bloom of the note. Please note at this time, this does not only affect the beginning of each note. Oh no! It sets up the tone and sustain for the complete lifespan of that note. I have proven this time after time over the years and the results are quite eye opening. This is why I have chosen, many years ago to play with very thick plectrums. The other benefit of this bevel design is faster action. The proper bevel coupled with a rounded corner makes for quite a speedy guitar pick with very little resistance to hold you back.

Can this issue be resolved? Can I play with a V-Pick and not get that "Chirp"? The answer is a resounding YES. The fact that it happens to some players and not others, tells me the difference is in the players, because the picks are all exactly the same. It is eliminated with pick angle and a more diciplined right hand. "Are you saying I play sloppy"? I am not saying this at all. I can asure you, I am no better player than you are. However, I have spent enough time with these things that I have studied my playing inside and out, and know exactly what causes the pick and string to react the way they do. "So, I have to change my playing to use V-Picks?" If you don't like the chirp, you may have to make some small adjustments. But I have found the adjustments I have made thus far, has helped me to become a better player due to this. "Why should I have to adjust my playing style?". Whether you realize this or not, we adjust our playing with EVERY pick we use, to some degree.

Most of us play with our pick at an angle. We do this to create less resistance. It is easier to push a rounded corner over a string than it is to push a flat, more abrupt edge. Therefore, we turn the pick, ever so slightly to accomplish less resistance. Some us us angle our pick in a downward fashion and some of us, me included, angle it in an upward style. I do this because I get much more mid-range response and because my hand is much more relaxed than the other, more popular method. But what I am about to propose to you is this; we do not need to angle our picks nearly as much when we are playing with a thicker pick that is beveled correctly! The reason is this, the "longer point of release" accomplishes the same goal of less resistance against the string. Therefore, you can play faster with a thick pick held horizontally to the strings than you can a thinner pick without the bigger, longer bevel. Am I making any sense? In the 80's I worked in quite a few country bands and did a lot of Chickin' Pickin' or what is also called Flat Pickin'. To to this, you need a lot of pick slap and you need the string to really release in a very hard action. This is how you get that sound out of a Tele. If you angle your pick too much, and sometimes at all, it just does not accomplish this. I said this to say, I can play at most any pick angle, but I am more comfortable playing in the manner of angling the pick up. However, since playing with my V-Picks for some years now, I have found my pick angle to be very little, if any at all most of the time. I still get that fast action because of the bevel, however, I get very little pick noise.

Believe it or not, the very reason I started playing with thick materials back in '85 was to sound like two certain artists, Brian May from Queen and Ed King from Lynyrd Skynyrd. They both had a lot of pick "noise". We later learned that BHM played with a sixpence coin, of course, and most do not know this but Ed King played the solo from Sweet Home Alabama with a seashell! This same "chirp" noise is all over that LS song. I loved to hear these two players because they sounded different. Not just their tone but their attack. Just like each one of us speaks differently. We all have a different way of saying our consonants and vowels. Our voices are not made up of the tone from our vocal chords only, but the shape of our mouths, teeth, lips, etc. These things all make up our speaking style. So it is with our picking style. And so it is with these two artists that I love to hear so much, still to this day. So, I set out to create a pick with as much noise as I could muster up. Wood, metal, plastic, rubber. It didn't matter to me what I used. I even left the picks I made unpolished to accomplish this scratching sound because I loved it that much. And guess what, IT WORKED. I also got my own sound and style from it. Now, over the years, I have come to understand that not everyone wants this effect. Some do and some don't. Therefore, I polish the V-Picks to a sheen like a mirror. This reduces this noise/reaction to it's minimal state. A lot of thick picks out on the market today do not even trim off the mold seam around the pick. You get the pick, take it home, play it for about 5 hours before you get the edges completely worn down to where they should have been when you bought it brand new. However, this takes time to do this on every pick and is not cost efficient to do so for a lot of big companies. That is why V-Picks are still hand done. Every pick that goes out of this place is ready to play. No break in period for these guys!

So now, for the meat of this discussion. How to get rid of the chirp. Simply hold your pick with less angle and give the string just a bit less pick. Or, if you like, angle it in an upward fashion like I do. Also, avoid placing your pick on the string when it is vibrating. This is not as hard as it sounds. It just takes a bit of consentration on your right hand. I have watched players for years looking at their right hands, practicing and developing their picking technique. It just takes some dicipline and practice, but not a lot. If you think about it, most of us work real hard on our fretting hands. When we watch our favorite players, do we watch their picking hand or their fretting hand? I say, we should be watching both. The fretting is only 50% of guitar playing. I believe we tend to pay far too little attention to our picking hand, in general. Anyway, to rid yourself of this "chirp", it is easily done by changing your pick angle. The less angle you put on your V-Pick, the less chirp you will get. Just for fun, try flat-pickin' with one of our picks sometime. You will love the tone you will get by doing this.

Now, another piece of good news for you. If you have tried V-Picks a year or so ago and did not like them, a lot of research and designing has been done since then. The new V-Picks have much less of the noise in question. And now, the new V-Pick Screamer has been thrilling the socks off of the most skeptical players out there. I have had many customers say that they can turn and manipulate the angle with the Screamer to give their playing different colors and textures. So, the new V-Picks are very impressive, if I do say so myself.

For a small example of the principles I have listed above, please view this short video posted on our website. It is a very primitive video, shot with a small digital camera in my living room. However, it does show how to eliminate unwanted noise created by using any thick pick. http://www.v-picks.com/SessionOne.html

Well, thanks for taking the time to read this article. If you play V-Picks, I want to tell you Thank You Very Much! I you have never played a V-Pick, I would like to invite you to do so. We have been working hard to get them into stores in every city of America and internationally as well. If you have tried a V-Pick years ago and just did not like them and thought of them as problematic, then I ask you to give them one more try. The new V-Picks are better than ever and the Screamer will knock you out! It is my promise to you that I have done my best, and will continue to do my best to help you to become the artist you were destined to be. I will continue to listen to guitar players and search their minds for any need they may have that may be keeping them from attaining that goal they are working so hard to reach. It is also my job to get you into the correct guitar pick for you. We now have over 20 models of V-Picks to choose from! That is a lot of picks, indeed! So, if you have ever tried a V-Pick and thought it is not for you, then I say, you simply did not play the correct V-Pick for you. I challenge you to try another model. Email me or call me anytime. I love to talk about tone, amps, guitars, techniques, and yes, guitar picks!

Vinni Smith

--------------------
Vinni

+Quote Post
RIP Dime
Aug 9 2008, 04:18 AM
Cool man, I'll spend some more time with it, and again, I love the feel of these picks!

--------------------
IPB Image

+Quote Post
Ian Bushell
Aug 9 2008, 08:31 AM
Instructor
Hay!
These picks sound pretty cool, never heard of them, checking it out now. thanks!

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Aug 9 2008, 02:07 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hey Nancy, good to see you here!

Woot...this must me my biggest thread tongue.gif

I have one little question, if I want to speedpick with the medium rounded pick, I tend to angle it a bit (like in Kris' 101 lesson about speedpicking basics) but then the round pick just slides over the string and gives no sound. Does this mean I just need to adjust the angle a bit?

Question 2 laugh.gif
With the screamer on speedpicking, I get quit some resistance from the string, know what I mean? Like I put the tip if the screamer to far between the strings, but it doesn't like I do it that far!

Thnx for your time!!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
Vinni Smith
Aug 9 2008, 03:12 PM
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Aug 9 2008, 02:07 PM) *
Hey Nancy, good to see you here!

Woot...this must me my biggest thread tongue.gif

I have one little question, if I want to speedpick with the medium rounded pick, I tend to angle it a bit (like in Kris' 101 lesson about speedpicking basics) but then the round pick just slides over the string and gives no sound. Does this mean I just need to adjust the angle a bit?

Question 2 laugh.gif
With the screamer on speedpicking, I get quit some resistance from the string, know what I mean? Like I put the tip if the screamer to far between the strings, but it doesn't like I do it that far!

Thnx for your time!!

There is no need to angle the V-Pick as much as Brand X. Due to the thickness and bevel design, you can even flatpick with them at high speeds. I do that a lot and get a magnifcent tone.

If you are going to speed pick with the Screamer, you can only put a little tiny bit of the the pick point in between the strings. Otherwise it will catch and have resistance.

--------------------
Vinni

+Quote Post
Marcus Siepen
Aug 9 2008, 04:01 PM
Instructor (Blind Guardian)
QUOTE (Vinni Smith @ Aug 7 2008, 07:48 PM) *
You didn't say whether you liked the Med Rounded and Pointed. Is there something about them that you are trying to get from them and are not? This would help in my recommendation.

I will tell you that the Rounded picks are very fast and suited for tremelo playing.
The Screamer is a very sharp pick and great for rythym and bright, biting harmonic leads.

You'll throw those stone picks away!

"And that's all I have to say about that." (in a Forest Gump voice) smile.gif

Hehe, I will give you my feedback as soon as the picks arrive :-)

--------------------
Guitars: various Gibson Les Pauls / Gibson J 45
Amps: Mesa Boogie Tripple Rectifier / Triaxis / 2:90 Poweramp / Rectocabs
Effects: Rocktron Intellifex / Rocktron Xpression
Homepage: www.marcussiepen.com www.blind-guardian.com
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Aug 9 2008, 04:05 PM
Moderation Policy Director
Welcome Vinnie & Nancy smile.gif

I got my V-Picks on Tuesday - have been away on business though so I am just about to try them out!

Oh, and Vinnie, don't worry about your forum manners - we're pleased to have you and you are giving out some awesome advice!

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Aug 9 2008, 05:17 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Just ordered the Fab Four and the screamer! (fingers crossed)

+Quote Post
Enucleation
Aug 9 2008, 08:31 PM
I'm kind of anxious to see Marcus's opinion on the V-Picks, stone picks seem cool enough anyway.

--------------------
Gear
::Guitars::
ESP LTD AX-50 (Temporarily 'out of service')
ESP LTD KH-202
Jackson King V
Ibanez Xiphos (Main)
::Amp::
Line 6 Spider Valve
::Misc::
Pod Studio UX2/Pod Farm
Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Ernie Ball Strings (11-48 for Standard D) (9-42 for Standard)
Any pick that works for me
::Wanted::
B.C. Rich Stealth
Xiphos 7 String
Too much....

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 01:03 PM