24 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 >  
What Do You Gmcers Look Like ?, THE PICTURE THREAD!
1mpr1m1s
Nov 8 2007, 02:06 PM
GMC:er
Heres a pic of me a few yrs back when I played in a Heart Tribute band called Dreamboat Annie. and Before I got sleeved. Yes I played drums ,for most of my life. Now a guitar GMC player LOl .

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by 1mpr1m1s: Nov 8 2007, 02:09 PM

--------------------
My Gear

Guitars: Ibanez Prestige RGR1570 , Epiphone 1966 G-400
Amplifiers: Spider III 75W

Pedals: RP250

Wish list : Better pedal set up. & ESP EC1000
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 8 2007, 05:56 PM

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by botoxfox: Feb 21 2011, 05:23 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 8 2007, 06:42 PM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 8 2007, 08:56 AM) *
No Animosity, your wrong. It's probably the worst thread hijack in the history of GMC... wink.gif biggrin.gif

You know you enjoyed it =P

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 8 2007, 08:29 PM
I leave this topic for a couple of days and come back to see page 19-21... and i think canada is the safest place.. there is nothing here... yet...

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Nov 9 2007, 03:42 AM
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 10:42 AM) *
You know you enjoyed it =P

Yes I did... And I hate myself for it... unsure.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Soul_Decision
Nov 9 2007, 03:51 AM
QUOTE (botoxfox @ Nov 8 2007, 06:42 PM) *
Yes I did... And I hate myself for it... unsure.gif biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

--------------------
Push through all barriers.......Never self-limit.........Because there is none

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Nov 9 2007, 03:52 AM
QUOTE (Erik Johnson @ Nov 8 2007, 04:24 AM) *
Hahah.. I bought a special edition CD/DVD set that had special features, the pick, all the cards with the pictures (The Divide, Training, Masterpiece, etc..) as well as a few other things. It's pretty awesome to have The Pick though.

I got that too.

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 9 2007, 03:55 AM
QUOTE (Unleash-The-Shred @ Nov 8 2007, 06:52 PM) *
I got that too.

you're next *cracks knuckles*

--------------------

+Quote Post
KRmachine
Nov 9 2007, 04:29 AM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Nov 8 2007, 05:42 AM) *
very cool ! Its great to see a fellow bucketfan !! cool.gif

Hell yes, all hail the bucket. It's a shame he doesn't play in Europe :/

+Quote Post
Animosity
Nov 9 2007, 07:04 AM
QUOTE (Spiderusalem @ Nov 8 2007, 08:55 PM) *
you're next *cracks knuckles*

*Holds Spidey back.* Not now man, we don't need to get into another fight with Andrew.

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 9 2007, 07:14 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 9 2007, 01:04 AM) *
*Holds Spidey back.* Not now man, we don't need to get into another fight with Andrew.

You guys - did you learn nothing last night? Even without my Jem you had trouble, and although I admit I'm not up to full strength again yet, I do have .009's on it now so it is fully strung although I don't have a lot of upward pitch movement on the tremolo ...

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Nov 9 2007, 07:16 AM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 10:04 PM) *

we coulda taken him if we had the other two JEMs =(

--------------------

+Quote Post
Francisca
Nov 9 2007, 09:08 AM
QUOTE (1mpr1m1s @ Nov 8 2007, 02:06 PM) *
Yes I played drums ,for most of my life. Now a guitar GMC player LOl .

Cool, nice to know I'm not the only 'drums gone guitar' here. Do you still play the drums orhave youmoved onto guitars permanently? As for me, I doubt I'll ever get a drumkit again - it's just too clumsy to have around when space is lacking. And the guitar still gives methe ability to enjoy playing and making music.

+Quote Post
1mpr1m1s
Nov 9 2007, 09:18 AM
QUOTE (Francisca @ Nov 9 2007, 12:08 AM) *
Cool, nice to know I'm not the only 'drums gone guitar' here. Do you still play the drums orhave youmoved onto guitars permanently? As for me, I doubt I'll ever get a drumkit again - it's just too clumsy to have around when space is lacking. And the guitar still gives methe ability to enjoy playing and making music.
I still play sometimes ,but mostly my nephews have taken it over ,I turned them into Maniac drummers. My one nephew plays Slayer ,Pantera all that. I taught them to play the double base from the start with the DW double Pedal . My one Nephew can almost play intro to Painkiller as fast as me LOL I have fallen in love with the Guitar and I enjoy the ease of practicing without bothering the neighbors . I used to always cry/whine to the rest of my band members on how they had it so easy when it came to set up and transporting to and from gigs. Now I am happy to be that guy . I used to need my Truck , Now I can use the economy car and all my stuff fits rught in . I love it.

--------------------
My Gear

Guitars: Ibanez Prestige RGR1570 , Epiphone 1966 G-400
Amplifiers: Spider III 75W

Pedals: RP250

Wish list : Better pedal set up. & ESP EC1000

+Quote Post
Erik Johnson
Nov 10 2007, 03:12 AM
QUOTE (1mpr1m1s @ Nov 8 2007, 08:18 PM) *
I still play sometimes ,but mostly my nephews have taken it over ,I turned them into Maniac drummers. My one nephew plays Slayer ,Pantera all that. I taught them to play the double base from the start with the DW double Pedal . My one Nephew can almost play intro to Painkiller as fast as me LOL I have fallen in love with the Guitar and I enjoy the ease of practicing without bothering the neighbors . I used to always cry/whine to the rest of my band members on how they had it so easy when it came to set up and transporting to and from gigs. Now I am happy to be that guy . I used to need my Truck , Now I can use the economy car and all my stuff fits rught in . I love it.

My dad's been a drummer for 25 years, and ever since I was around 5 he stopped complaining about the setup because I became his packmule. laugh.gif

I went and still go to every gig he plays at.

(He just got a new snare and a whole new set of Zildjians.. They're b-e-a-utiful... and heavy.)

This post has been edited by Erik Johnson: Nov 10 2007, 03:14 AM

--------------------
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl)
...you will have taken your very first steps towards Johnson land...

Guitars: Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Modified), Yamaha Pacifica (Black; modified with different humbuckers and a few other things)

Equipment: Vox DA5 Digital Amp (It's a little weak, but fun nonetheless), Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Wishlist: An Ibanez RG Model, and a yummy Pavel and Andrew Cockburn JEM.. Mmmm. I'd also love a Marshall Stack. That'd be awesome. :D

+Quote Post
skennington
Dec 9 2007, 11:34 PM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
[attachment=2885:attachment]
Charlotte,NC USA

+Quote Post
g-forcelover
Dec 9 2007, 11:46 PM
QUOTE (Animosity @ Nov 8 2007, 05:11 AM) *
Oh man!

If we take Erik's Pick of Destiny and break it up into four equal parts, we might just have the bonus shredding abilities needed to take on Andrew with his mini amp! Worst case scenario... I can bring my Spider III, it can run on batteries making it extremely portable!

my name is erik, and i was holding my guitar with a pick of destiny, so that was weird.

i look funny in this pic tongue.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

i tripped and broke my guitar's neck. :(

+Quote Post
Khaos Keith
Dec 17 2007, 07:11 PM
heres my myspace url if anyone reeeeally wants to see what i look like haha.

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem

--------------------
Random Person : "got a myspace page?"

Me : "hahaha who doesn't? the url is

http://www.myspace.com/maidenmayhem

hahah"

+Quote Post
Mrblomme
Dec 17 2007, 09:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player

Me and my girlfriend few months ago smile.gif

--------------------
Homer J. Simpson: Rockstars is there anything they dont know?

+Quote Post
stratman33
Dec 17 2007, 09:19 PM
EDIT:if somebody has a mac and has photobooth, will someone tell me how to upload a photo from there?thanks.

This post has been edited by stratman33: Dec 17 2007, 09:20 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

24 Pages V  « < 20 21 22 23 24 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:20 AM