More Bad News About My Other Dog :(
Todd Simpson
Oct 12 2017, 05:17 PM
GMC:er
I have had Schatzi, an American Eskimo for 15 years. He's gone blind in both eyes and has a large tumor on his side that has started causing him constant pain. Watching him suffer has been horrible. I've been giving him all the doggy pain pills I can get my hands on. You can hear the pain in his bark which ends with a squeal/whimper. It's just heart breaking. I've loved this dog for more than a decade and I can't watch him hurt anymore. After the last Vet visit looked at me like I was crazy for asking how we could save a 15 year old dog, I've just been trying to keep him comfortable. I finally decided to take him to have him put to sleep today. It was not easy and I have not been able to sleep. Feels like killing a brother.

It's not fair. It's not right. Make me really angry with the universe in general.

Here is a picture of him in happier times. When he ran like the wind, and played like there was no tomorrow. This was only a couple of years ago. They go downhill so fast. It's just brutal.

Attached Image

I say goodbye to him at 3pm today. I must admit it's killing me.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 04:20 PM