B.c. Rich Guitars, In search for a new guitar...
FretDancer69
Jun 20 2007, 07:20 AM
GMC:er
Hello guys, well, i own a Fender Squier Strat which i got in December of las year. Ive probably have mentioned it here once or twice, i dont like Fenders much.

So i decided i might sell it and get a new guitar. So i decided to check out some Ibanez guitar, and I found this beauty: RG370DXGP1

Ive heard great stuff and pretty bad stuff about that guitar, the price ranges around $450.

Now, ive been studying this brand: BC Rich guitars. The well-known Warlock belongs to BC Rich guitars. But ive been browsing other models, which are amazing, like these:

- BC Rich WMD Warbeast

- BC Rich Avenge SOB

- BC Rich V Draco*

*Now, about the last guitar, the Draco, i cant say how much i love that guitar, it looks so great, ive searched for it everywhere and i could only find it in like 2 or 3 sites only, i wonder if its like some kind of Rare Edition. Its price ranged around $700.

Anyways i play mostly metal: Metallica, Megadeth, Motorhead, etc. but i also play GNR and similar stuff so i thought that these guitars would be great for that. And thats were i want you guys to help me. Id like to know if anyone onwns one of these guitars, specially the Draco. And id like some other guitar brands suggestions that fit my playing style. Thanks in advance.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by FretDancer69: Jun 25 2007, 09:01 PM

--------------------
Playing Guitar Since: December 2006
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 05:15 AM