Glossary For Technical Terms
Nighthawk1
Jan 22 2008, 09:42 AM
GMC:er
Hey GMC !!!,
I've finally started off to devote myself to recording. When skimming through the forum I've noticed that there are a lot of technical terms being used in there. Maybe it would be a great idea to create some kind of glossary for technical terms regarding recording, effects etc. Or maybe someone just knows where you can already find such a glossary on the web? Thx guys..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Jan 22 2008, 09:51 AM
Instructor
I think Tony has made one smile.gif

Something like this you're looking for?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Jan 22 2008, 10:39 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (lavendell @ Jan 22 2008, 09:51 AM) *
I think Tony has made one smile.gif

Something like this you're looking for?

Well, that's exactly what I was looking for, thanks very much. I was also looking for that at GMC, but I didn't find it. Thanks for bringing that to my attention, very great !!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 3rd May 2024 - 06:58 PM