today's lick of the day is nice!
bricktop
Oct 21 2006, 02:06 PM
GMC:er
good morning,

just got the kids some breakfast and thought I'd check the boards, saw the lick of the day, grabbed my acoustic and played it. That sound is so cool with 'passing notes", I didn't know you could do that. smile.gif I'm so focused on playing the right pentatonic notes that I forget about double stops and passing notes. So I'm gonna mess around with double stops on adjacent strings and see how it sounds going up one or two frets!

Thanks Kris,

John

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Fender
Acoustic Guitars:
Amplifiers: Fender Blues Junior NOS
Effects:
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Oct 21 2006, 05:38 PM
GMC Founder
Yes, the passing notes are such a simple trick - makes a huge difference, though.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bricktop
Oct 22 2006, 02:40 AM
GMC:er
I was messing with double stops on adjecent strings and some don't sound to good to me as others, I like the ones you can just one finger barre the best.

john

--------------------
Electric Guitars: Fender
Acoustic Guitars:
Amplifiers: Fender Blues Junior NOS
Effects:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 12:55 AM