Did Someone Check Out The Kx Audio Drivers?
Skalde
Jul 7 2009, 11:17 PM
Learning Roadie
You can read all about it on the offical website: http://kxproject.lugosoft.com/

It is a (free) alternative driver for soundcards which offers far more options than the one included on the driver cd which came along with your soundcard. It doesn't work for all cards, acutally it is exspecially designed for EMU chips.
It would be nice if someone who tried this driver could share his experience. I own a EMU-0404. On the website it says "E-mu 1212m and similar hardware is NOT supported." I am not sure if these two cards are similiar, so I better do not try it cause it took me some hard to time to set up the card to my needs.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jul 8 2009, 11:49 PM
Instructor
I have 1212m so this means I cannot test it. Default drivers are working solid btw, I've never experienced driver crash since I got it. Perhaps few only, but those projects were plugin-packed.. could be the PC as well..

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ivan Milenkovic: Jul 8 2009, 11:51 PM

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 02:04 PM