Leap Year Explained, Youtube video
thefireball
Feb 29 2012, 12:43 PM
Learning Roadie
Hey people! smile.gif I found this very interesting and fun to watch. Check it out!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Cosmin Lupu
Mar 2 2012, 09:23 AM
Instructor
I've always found it hilarious that some people would not be able to have a birthday party for 4 years in a row laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
thefireball
Mar 2 2012, 02:27 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Mar 2 2012, 02:23 AM) *
I've always found it hilarious that some people would not be able to have a birthday party for 4 years in a row laugh.gif

Exactly. biggrin.gif Somebody told us the other night how a man used to kid around with his daughter about her birthday being on the leap year. He would look on the calendar and say, but I don't see it!! haha

There's also an elderly lady they told me about that would be 16 years old if she only went by her birthday dates. laugh.gif That would be EPIC!
Kid: Grandma, how old are you?
Grandma: 16 and still young.
Kid: Golly, Grandma! You are looking good for 16!

There would be no joke, really, to that particular conversation.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 11:45 AM