2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Restore Some Faith....., please GMC!!
Tomotoms
May 9 2008, 05:55 PM
GMC:er
He's 15, give the guy a break!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
VinceG
May 10 2008, 01:18 AM
GMC:er
I would join Guitar Idol just to p**ed off a lot of "great guitarist".

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
METAL SUCKS

My Last.fm account. View it for all the terrible music I play on a daily basis

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
May 10 2008, 02:42 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Tomotoms @ May 9 2008, 01:55 PM) *
He's 15, give the guy a break!

+1

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
May 10 2008, 11:08 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ May 9 2008, 04:46 AM) *
Im so tired of hearing this song, He needs to be disqualified for it, He's not even playing it that well, misses notes, terrible tone, awkward pauses between sections. If he gets top 20, Ill shoot myself in the foot.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif It's a promise? You really will shoot yourself in the foot?? laugh.gif laugh.gif
I agree with you, he don't play good, but I will not shoot myself in the foot... tongue.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Canis
May 10 2008, 11:18 AM
Learning Rock Star
He's not that good, but it's good for a 15 year old... Allthough, that's not a reason for making those faces.... Why won't he stop making those faces... He keep making those faces.... The faces are everywhere!! blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
May 11 2008, 03:23 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
QUOTE (Iluha @ May 8 2008, 09:59 PM) *
Come on guys don't get childish... it wasn't that bad and I can bet my life that you bashers can't play it as good as him tongue.gif
Seriously now, why some of you left such horrible comments on his video? I thought we had a really mature community that doesnt do stuff like that, so restore MY faith in you and don't post such comments again please!

Im just more angry that he would do Canon Rock cover, the single most unoriginal thing a guitarist can do, next to smoke on the water, iron man, and stairway to heaven laugh.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th April 2024 - 10:10 AM