What Did You Do When You Left School?, UK People...
SamJ
May 3 2008, 12:04 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys,

I'm coming to the end of high school (age 11-16) and was wondering what you guys did when you finished your GCSE's because I'm really not sure what I want to do.

Did you do A-levels? College? Leave education and get a job? University degree?

Did anyone here do Music or Music tech A-level? What does it comprise of?

Yeah, so, what did you guys do to get where you are now?

Thanks! wink.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Sam Hook: May 3 2008, 12:09 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
mattacuk
May 4 2008, 11:41 AM
Lets go fishing!

When I was 16 i left school and worked in Mc Donalds for a year laugh.gif laugh.gif

We went on wild partys, and all sorts of trips. It was a good experience and I met some good friends. I went on to college at 17 and studied IT which is very interesting to a geek like me.

I dont think theres any harm in takeing a year out after school, as long as you have some "serious" goals for the future smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:34 AM